Open up the "Love Fist" concert

Nutz

VC includes scenery (textures) for the auditorium Downtown where Love Fist has their concert. This inludes the stage (with pyro) and a cool backstage/loading dock area. The collision surfaces are on all the time but there is no building entry point to load the textures (or open door for that matter. This "hidden interior" would be a neat addition to single or multiplayer.

I remember this being in a prior version (0.1), not sure what happened to it though. :|

Cool! Maybe I"ll download 0.1 just to see that. I think there are also some textures

for the recording studio, but I don't think that was complete.

VC includes scenery (textures) for the auditorium Downtown where Love Fist has their concert. This inludes the stage (with pyro) and a cool backstage/loading dock area. The collision surfaces are on all the time but there is no building entry point to load the textures (or open door for that matter. This "hidden interior" would be a neat addition to single or multiplayer.
that would be tight :lol:
Hey read the post above yours.
I remember this being in a prior version (0.1), not sure what happened to it though. :|

It was already there before, we just dont know the reason it got taken out.

The reason we took it out was because there is a limit to locations we can check for. In 0.1 the Love Fist Stage and Studio were accesible, but I had forgotten to include the entry points for one of the entrances for the Baron's Mansion, and also one for North Point Mall. We had to choose which ones to use, so we went for the functional ones instead of the pretty ones. I don't think the Stage and Studio locations will be included in the next releases.