AsphireServers.com

Sockz, files shouldn't be editable from the UCP. You usually have to get a program such as filezilla for the server scripts and such. The services from Asphire seem good enough, you're just too much of a spoiled brat.

Go pay $30+ per month for files directly editable from the UCP, kiddo.

This makes no sense whatsoever.

I'll explain why,

many hosts offers what sockz sought for way less than 30$/month. I know this because my last host had this feature.

And how did you come up with "spoiled brat"? It's a paid-for service. And actually asphireservers offers this feature, it's a temporarily error and they advised customers to use FTP clients till it's fixed.

Tsumetai, why don't you go elsewhere with your kindergarden logic and flood there?

Ontopic:

Also, it has been 11 days, Matthew. :roll: But I missed the post where you said I wont be charged for additional days until this is fixed, so it makes up for it. :|

And the recommendation is back, sorry for pulling hasty decisions.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, I had no care to actually read about Asphire. If it offers this service, but it's actually temporarily disabled, why is sockz even crying about it? I call him a spoiled brat because he's unable to use a simple FTP program, so he cancels his hosting plan(?) and takes away his recommendation. I call someone who can use the touchscreen keyboard flawlessly, but can barely use a computer keyboard a spoiled brat, same concept. Also, kindergarten logic? How is that?

As you said, I also pulled a hasty decision to comment before reading, just like you did, so I'm sorry for that.

FTP Clients sucks.

I'd pick an FTP server over some weird file uploading UCP any day.

It's pretty obvious the only reason some UCPs have the option to upload directly through the UCP is so 12 year old server owners can actually upload those .zips they downloaded from the MTA community.

The rest of the people, they use FTP, the way all serious game servers use to manage their files.

FTP Clients sucks.

I'd pick an FTP server over some weird file uploading UCP any day.

It's pretty obvious the only reason some UCPs have the option to upload directly through the UCP is so 12 year old server owners can actually upload those .zips they downloaded from the MTA community.

The rest of the people, they use FTP, the way all serious game servers use to manage their files.

CP is 50 times as fast as a ftp client, again, knock it off with the kindergarden logic.

The client is being credited for the days lost,

Although, he should've been patient with us while we were effectively working on this issue, he is getting it resolved after-all. My techs have tested it themselves, got the same results. There are no restrictions, but they cannot be edited (certain files) via cP unless they use our FTP Services...or another online file manager service.

Nevertheless, his issue is/being resolved...and he will get credited.

If there is anything specific you guys are looking into a host, or you have any questions about AsphireServers...please feel free to let us know! We want to make you a satisfied customer with AsphireServers!

Try....

Proper live support that is actually live.

I've checked several times in the past 12 hours, and I have yet to actually find someone from live support.

Even though you claim this;

In hosting with us we guarentee you 100% uptime with 24/7/375 support.

375 days per year? awesome!

You might also want to offer more than just 50 slots, and offer your customers the option to get a MySQL server to go with their server.

Oh, and you might also want to try servers located in Europe instead of the US.

I'm not saying this because I am from Europe, I'm saying that because most MTA servers are infact located in Europe (The hosted ones, not the servers that people host at home).

The pricing is right, if it was a premium host with real 24/7 hosting, MySQL servers, external HTTP download for servers and all those kinds of goodies.

If there is anything specific you guys are looking into a host, or you have any questions about AsphireServers...please feel free to let us know! We want to make you a satisfied customer with AsphireServers!

Try....

Proper live support that is actually live.

I've checked several times in the past 12 hours, and I have yet to actually find someone from live support.

Even though you claim this;

In hosting with us we guarentee you 100% uptime with 24/7/375 support.

375 days per year? awesome!

You might also want to offer more than just 50 slots, and offer your customers the option to get a MySQL server to go with their server.

Oh, and you might also want to try servers located in Europe instead of the US.

I'm not saying this because I am from Europe, I'm saying that because most MTA servers are infact located in Europe (The hosted ones, not the servers that people host at home).

The pricing is right, if it was a premium host with real 24/7 hosting, MySQL servers, external HTTP download for servers and all those kinds of goodies.

Hello,

At this time most of our staff is at work or school, we do not have much staff actually so we are seeking staff. We surely do offer more than just 50 slots, but you will have to contact our Sales Team as that's a Custom Plan. We are looking towards having customers be able to choose how many slots they'd like instead of contacting Sales for additional. We do also provide MySQL, once purchased you contact Sales to have your MySQL Setup..You do receive PHPMyAdmin Login Details, etc.

We have Europe Clients, many others just not in US show us the ping they receive there and they say its great. So I don't necessarily think as of this moment that we will locate a server in that area till we grow to the point where it's absolutely needed and that's when we will take it into consideration. We are not considered a Premium Hosting yet, but we are working on it though..

Nevertheless, Thanks for your suggestion!

Lets support that day that changed the world, use "9/11" on any purchase you make with us and get 50% off on your first payment.

Also, we now offer 100 slots for our services. If you are still looking for additional, please contact Sales!

You can find more updates on our Twitter Page.

Please note our "9/11" Promotions starts up 9/10/2012 and ends on 9/12/2012. Thanks!

Please don't hesitate to ask any questions, or concerns. Please just make sure its respectful and not insulting.

If anyone is looking for a custom plan (such as more than 100 slots) please let me know, I will be glad to help you guys out and make you a satisfied custom with us!

Remember, we are also looking for staff. If you have any interested please email [email protected], it would be greatly appreciated if we can have mature staff to promote our company and have us become bigger than we are now. Please contact that email if you are interested in staff for any questions are concerns regarding staff at asphireservers.

Thanks!

Edited by Guest

Small tip, you might want to include some requirements, and wether it's paid or not.

Remember, we are also looking for staff. If you have any interested please email [email protected], it would be greatly appreciated if we can have mature staff to promote our company and have us become bigger than we are now. Please contact that email if you are interested in staff for any questions are concerns regarding staff at asphireservers.

Please read the last sentence in that message...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...