AsphireServers.com

logo.png

Hello Everyone, This advertisement is about AsphireServers.com - A host that you do not want to miss out on!

Today I would like to persuade any of you to make you a happy and satisfied customer at Asphire Servers. We provide you with cheap, professional & affordable servers.

Our Game Server hosting packages come with Instant Activation, Free MySQL Database (contact support), with Full Access FTP Service, and a online file manager...Hosted in Dallas.

We are only accepting PayPal as our Payment Methods, to have safe & secure transactions processed through our systems. If you have any further information, please feel free at anytime to contact our Live Support or our Sales Department. More information can be found on our website.

Try us today! We do not issue refunds, according to our ToS. We guarantee the best services with you, with 99.9% uptime with a great connection speed during gameplay.

More information on this product can be found here.

- Twitter

Demo (Under Construction)

Link: http://cp.asphireservers.com:8880

Username: demouser

Password: demo

(This is just a preview of the panel, no control of any Game/Voice Servers)

Edited by Guest
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

high price for shady host

He is just starting now.

EDIT: Why is "Galaxy Host" name in the Terms of Service and not "Asphire Servers"?

I do not see this on our ToS page, can you please take a screenshot of this for me please.

This is what our Advisor suggested us to start off with, as our price per slot...as we have high quality servers.

He is just starting now.

EDIT: Why is "Galaxy Host" name in the Terms of Service and not "Asphire Servers"?

I do not see this on our ToS page, can you please take a screenshot of this for me please.

This is what our Advisor suggested us to start off with, as our price per slot...as we have high quality servers.

You don't see because you removed after I said.

It was never Galaxy host in their TOS, maybe you just mixed 2 websites after visiting there and ashpire servers.I had read their TOS at first day so maybe you need a doctor for brain checkup :lol:

Stop acting like a kid, you seem like rolling11.

I checked it and it had Galaxy Host and after I told him he changed, so mind you shut up?

It was never Galaxy host in their TOS, maybe you just mixed 2 websites after visiting there and ashpire servers.I had read their TOS at first day so maybe you need a doctor for brain checkup :lol:

I checked it and it had Galaxy Host and after I told him he changed, so mind you shut up?

It's not in there anymore...if its in there please show me as I don't see it.

He is rolling11

Ontopic: The server is in Dallas, fix one in europe and you'll get a lot more customers.

However I decided to purchase a server.

Thank you for your order. You will receive a confirmation email shortly.

And the dude who complains about the design, dont worry, it's a lot more appealing to your eyes than the UCP :lol: However I'm pleased so far.

The server's IP I purchased is: 64.31.10.156:22005 incase you want test their host.

EDIT:

I have a steady ping of 150~ when online.(from Sweden) So far so great.

2130600692.png

Recommended host

Canceling my server.

I've used up 1/3 of my time I bought (10 days out of 30) because of waiting for responses in the tickets I submitted. Then I get a response I have to download a FPS software to edit files(when this should be possible via ucp) and wait like 7 days to get myself a database for the server.

waste of time, 10 days thrown away because of nothing.

I take my recommendation back.

Canceling my server.

I've used up 1/3 of my time I bought (10 days out of 30) because of waiting for responses in the tickets I submitted. Then I get a response I have to download a FPS software to edit files(when this should be possible via ucp) and wait like 7 days to get myself a database for the server.

waste of time, 10 days thrown away because of nothing.

I take my recommendation back.

Hello,

We have made responses to you, but you haven't replied. We told you what is needed so we can further do investigation to resolve your issue, you have not been waiting 7 days as you have only had an order with us foe 3-4 days. So basically, you've had 5 days with us.

As I said, we've made multiple responses to your ticket but you haven't replied. Each person gets a separate IP and database for there services, our Datacenter hasn't released those IPs yet, so we still are awaiting the response from them which is why you haven't received that yet. We told you once you do, you will get credited the days that you have been without service.

Best Regards,

Matthew Ferris.

Is this company registered?

Yes, we are registered. I don't see why your are asking that question though, but as I said....we are registered.

Sockz, files shouldn't be editable from the UCP. You usually have to get a program such as filezilla for the server scripts and such. The services from Asphire seem good enough, you're just too much of a spoiled brat.

Go pay $30+ per month for files directly editable from the UCP, kiddo.