GTA V (working title) (30/10/2003 @ 22:13 CET) by Blokker

Blokker_1999

I just think it will be San Andreas. Most convincing to me is that in gta1 there were 3 cities,

liberty city,

vice city,

and san andreas..

It just HAS to be that. Next the domain is registered, and on the helicopter in vice is written something like SA151204

I am not sure what the exact thing is but it would mean San Andreas 15 December 2004... and what happened, it comes out in the last quarter of 04... something like that

SeBsZ

carsor possibly

though i do like vegas/japan (mmm... schoolgi *ahem* anyways... :wink: )

i guess that means that vice was gta4 (didnt we all get suckered into thinking it was more of an expansion? =P )

anyway - all r* have to do is evolve the current format, give us a better stunt interpretations to include grinds, walltaps, wallrides, combos etc (vice city's pro stunter anyone?)

i dunno - a new class of vehicles perhaps - maybe remake the gta2 world in 3d mmmmm

I even thought VC was officially called GTA3:VC (and i wasnt the only one), but i guess we were wrong.. I mean, has ANYBODY ever heard of gta4? i sure havent

but ah well, new gta is yay, mkay? i hope they'll manage to make a cool city though. it's hard topping the great VC 80's style ^_^

Okay I have four responses.

1) Someone said that no game in the GTA series has taken place in a real city. This is incorrect. Just look at the first GTA and GTA: London, duh.

2) Someone said that the new one should be in the UK. See above (GTA: London)

3) Vice City was never considered a part of GTA3. I don't see why you'd think that, seeing has how GTA3 is present time and Vice City is set in the 80's.

4) I would like to see them base the new game on Vegas and the corrupt stuff that goes on there. That would be cool. Maybe set in the 70's?

Okay I have four responses.

1) Someone said that no game in the GTA series has taken place in a real city. This is incorrect. Just look at the first GTA and GTA: London, duh.

2) Someone said that the new one should be in the UK. See above (GTA: London)

3) Vice City was never considered a part of GTA3. I don't see why you'd think that, seeing has how GTA3 is present time and Vice City is set in the 80's.

4) I would like to see them base the new game on Vegas and the corrupt stuff that goes on there. That would be cool. Maybe set in the 70's?

Look @ bold part

There are Posters in Vice City that are related to Tommy and III and there are on the airport some bills of Liberty City...

So there are some connections between III and VC

• 4 weeks later...

i read in a gamemag that the new gta will come nera end of the year 2004.

and 4 the thing with japan on site one, ive been there and its a bIG mess there u really get lost in d traffic its a pain in d a**, num sayn?

future, hm not a bad idea buti think its the present again, we had something like NY and LA in gta 3, and in 4 (VC) miami, so what about something in europe or asia?

• 1 month later...
  • myonlake changed the title to GTA V (working title) (30/10/2003 @ 22:13 CET) by Blokker
  • myonlake locked this topic