Gangs of GTA - Grand Theft Auto RPG

We have finished launching the second phase of GTA: FX - Gangs of GTA, The ladder system. I claim this to be the OFFICIAL Unofficial MTA Ladder since Gangs of GTA came out before yall, way back in June!

I updated the features list:

Features:

» Multiple Languages! (French, German, Dutch, Finish)

» Gang Management

---» Member Management

---» Member Promotions

---» Boot/Suspend Members

---» Open/Close Gang Recruiting

---» Display who Left your Gang & When

---» Personal Gang News

» Personal Gang Forum

» Custom Teams

» Gang & Team Logo Uploading

» Gang Advertising on Front Page

» Custom Gang Ranks

» Private Messaging

» Allies, Enemies & Treaty Capabilities

» MTA: VC Ladders

» Single Player Tournaments

» Traitors

» Search Engine Ratings

» City Conflict (Excusive Tournament on Gangs of GTA)

More Junk...

Check out the site and go and see, please. 8)

http://www.GangsofGTA.com - Have fun.

Edited by Guest
  • 7 months later...

More then half a year has gone by now and there are still no matches played altough the gang do seem to have because some have many points :?: . I think those ladders aren't even ever gonna work without a system which don't require an admin for 24 hours a day. Since I own such a system for more then half a year now I decided to restart the leagues at http://www.battleofteams.com We are hosting a team and single player league.

Oh yeah btw the font is now set to verdana :wink:

• 2 weeks later...

If I understand your criticism correctly, you are saying my single and team ladders will not work unless I have a system which doesn't require 24 hour administration?

On the contrary, the gang and single player ladders are much more complicated and sophisticated than they may seem. They are both 90% done and when finished will incorporate a money system with banks, drug market, property system using flash & php and personal user and gang shops. The whole system will run together.

For example, the solo ladders; members can join the ladders to be ranked, then if they wish, they can join a member created game for a fee, if they win, they get the prize money.

If the member hosting the game is part of a bank, the bank will finance a % of the game since the host will have to pay the winner the fee*# of players = prize money. The match results are logged by the host of the game all through the site, if there is ever a problem, I have a full scale web team with access to a custom admin panel who can resolve and problem in seconds since there is an admin online almost 24 hours anyway.

If I understand your criticism correctly, you are saying my single and team ladders will not work unless I have a system which doesn't require 24 hour administration?

On the contrary, the gang and single player ladders are much more complicated and sophisticated than they may seem. They are both 90% done and when finished will incorporate a money system with banks, drug market, property system using flash & php and personal user and gang shops. The whole system will run together.

For example, the solo ladders; members can join the ladders to be ranked, then if they wish, they can join a member created game for a fee, if they win, they get the prize money.

If the member hosting the game is part of a bank, the bank will finance a % of the game since the host will have to pay the winner the fee*# of players = prize money. The match results are logged by the host of the game all through the site, if there is ever a problem, I have a full scale web team with access to a custom admin panel who can resolve and problem in seconds since there is an admin online almost 24 hours anyway.

A whole webteam to make a site I alone make in maybe four days. And isn't it about time to finish it and start fighting?

The entire site was designed and coded by me, get some facts before your criticize, I recruited the admins to manage front end issues such as news etc. which they do by using an admin panel which I created. Im not gonna insult your work but just look at the stats, we have over 2300 members and more than 5 times the amount of forum members than battle of teams. On top of that, I was emailed by IJS and was asked that Gangs of GTA become the official competition system of MTA. Blokker posted about it as well.