Mas cosas en Español (more things in spanish)

Guest Fede-kun ^_^

Hi everybody!

:D Due to the good use made of my spanish translations: (MTA CLIENT AND SERVER FILES) I wish to offer my self to translate in spanish more things about MTA. So, if there's anything else that I could do about it, just tell me. (Please, no tecnicals questions to me, I'm not a MTA program member, I'm just a fan)

Anyway, if someday you want to make a Spanish version of MTA, maybe I could be of help.

Have fun! :wink:

FEDE ^_^

:D Viendo lo bien recibidas que han sido mis traducciones al español: (ARCHIVOS MTA CLIENTE Y SERVER), deseo ofrecerme a traducir al español mas cosas acerca de MTA. Asi que, si hay algo en lo que pueda ser util, solo avisenme. (por favor, no me envien preguntas tecnicas, no soy miembro del grupo de programacion de MTA, solo soy un fan)

De cualquier forma, si algun dia desean hacer una version en Español de MTA, quizas pueda servirles de ayuda.

Diviertanse! :wink:

FEDE ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

There should be translation for as many languages as possible, so just make the translations for texts in game, like menu, professions, places and "Your vechile has been jacked", and mail the MTA team. It could be accepted, since it helps Spanish players. (Remember Radio Espantoso?)

Go for it. Be helpful! :wink:

• 2 weeks later...

:roll: Ok, so you think it will be helpfull... well i guess that too, so if any of the team members encourages me to do a translation of in game texts, i'll do it. The reason for me to ask for this is because I don't wanna make that work if it's gonna be no use, got it? But I'll do it, if anyone asks me to. :wink:

Bye ^_^ !