Scripter Needed

Spliff

Question

Hey guys, as the title says, I need a scripter, I'm currently working on a Zombie Roleplay server, which uses PARTS of the vG script (Only parts, and I do have permission)

-Anyways, I need someone who can make a script which automaticly scatters weapons, items & ammo all around the map (Randomly spawned items on the ground, and in interiors if possible)

I can't really pay much, yet, you'd be given a private interior, along with a private vehicle on the server.

-I'll pay you 4$ also for the script, lmao.

If this was posted wrong, then tell me instead of deleting the thread.

6 answers to this question

Actually, you're wrong, if a scripter is intrested in getting the ONLY english Zombie Roleplay server up, and get stuff which usually costs around 15$ donation, then he'd help :P

-Yeah, I suck at LUA, yet, I do know how to run a server, there's a large diffrence, and I am learning lua, I just need a guy to make this.

Just about any "gamemode" that doesn't take 2 minutes to complete (ie. all of them) are worth quite a bit more than fifteen bucks. All I'm saying is, there's a shortage of scripters, so roll up your sleeves. :P

(Incidentally, using "only parts" of a stolen scripts is still unethical.)

I am not using a stolen script mate :P

-The script I am using, was bought by Daniels back in 2010, I've had a guy working on them ever since, :P

-But yeah, I do not wish to get the gamemode made, lmao!

Just a simple script which I cannot seem to get working

-Anyways, I need someone who can make a script which automaticly scatters weapons, items & ammo all around the map (Randomly spawned items on the ground, and in interiors if possible)

That's all you want, correct?

I'll do it for $4.

That is the ONLY thing I'd like to have done, from what I've read, it shouldn't be that hard, I'm just WAY too busy at the moment to take my time to sit down and learn Lua, I got around 12 hours of school everyday, just to come home, take a shower, smoke a cigarette and eat, and then play 1-2 hours just to go to bed, but J.S.

-I'll just contact you, thanks mate! :)