MTA/GTA:VC World Record Challenge

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why don't we just skip 7000 and go to 8000, what do ya say guys 8)

It's a hell of a job to get in the 5000 degrees. Let alone get up to 6000 like Barney did. I think we are started to face the barriers of spinning. (I don't liek saying this at all, though) So basicly I think up to 7000 is possible but 8000 is out of our league. You gotta mod the PCJ for that and as we all know Modding is GAY!

Thats basicly all I had to say. 8)

• 2 weeks later...

We reviewed the video and i am not sure if its a codec/encoding problem or just the way you edited it but we are getting a purpilish video where you can see anything very well. Redo the video or either let me know what codec you used and we will take another look at it ofcourse. Looks like you have it but we can't hand you the crown until we see a video where it is clearly visible(no effects).

*Updated stats*

Nice work, Keep them coming guys 8), i know barney and ramon aren't going to let someone roll up in here and steel the crown they have been tossing back and forth for the last few weeks :twisted: lol

I just reformated this PC so thats probably why i was having the problem, we tryed it on Samurai's aswell but he had just formated too so.. :shock:

Keep it up guys, seriously you guys are pulling some crazy mofoin explicit deleted :D Where you at Ramon, hope you're not still cryin about the rec, and Barney, i know you won't let someone just take that shiny crown off your head TWICE. Good luck Ramon and Barney, from the looks of things, you'll need it :wink: Props to all of yall.

A man who knows actions speak louder than words. w00t