MTA/GTA:VC World Record Challenge

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If no one is against it, I'm going to do a WORLD RECORD Time Line Video. Basiclly it will include ALL the WR videos that have been posted (provided its long enough for me to work with). It will be in chronological order and will have the stunter's name on the screen when his/hers stunt comes up.

Why, You ask? Well, I need the video editing practice :P and to give the past World Record holders the props they deserve. We keep pushing each other to do better. :D

(and yes, if this one goes well, then I'll do another one when enough new records are broken :P )

• 2 weeks later...

Grim,

Sadly enough myself and Samurai are the main judges of the challenge and both of us are away from the college on christmas break. I am working off a 28.8 modem and i can't get your vid to work from here. The other TGA judges are in a similar predicament. Sadly your gonna have to wait until we get back to school for us to review the vid and either hand you the crown or not. Sorry for all the inconvenience.

And what do you think about this stunt?

Its not valid since in the rules it says you have to ride it out for 3 seconds, and a stunnt isnt a stunt if you didnt land it, and we dont know if you did since the video doesnt show it,and anybody can do thousands of spins but still you have to land it.

Xenex is right, its not going to count because i can tell from the screen that you didn't ride it out long enough( I can't watch the vid because i am not at home right now). Thats why the rules are in place to make eligibility as clear cut as possible.

Although i think Scooby was submitting it for entertainment purposes only and not for the comp.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I will be back at college on Saturday and so will Samurai so we will have a look at both entries then and give word as to which one will come out on top. I have to rebuild my PC when i get back and i have to drive 28 hours straight (no stops except for gas) the day before to get home. so be patient if it doesn't get posted on saturday I am sure we will get to it on sunday.