MTA/GTA:VC World Record Challenge

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Im home now, here is the vid. Slapped the edit together in about 10min, so no laughing on the editing :P .

Screenies are in the vid like the 1st one, and yes its a BITCH to ramp off of that thing. I crashed atleast 50 times and out of the 10 or so times I did get in the air I either didnt get higher then the ramp or got so twisted I couldnt control my landing.

Anyway, 156ft World Height Record for your enjoyment. :D

http://chaoswolf.net/SMCW_WHR156ft.avi

Hell Yes, another record broken. Good F-ing job SM Chaoswolf. Never thought someone would beat it there. Anyways, the envelope has again been pushed further, word. Bloodymess is at a comp right now for CS,UT, and a few others, but he will be back this weekend to give you your shiny new crown.

Yours too, Andy ;)

I tried for days trying to go over 135ft at the studio fountain but never could get the speed up to do it. That AP ramp was the only place I could find were I could go over that 135 limit. :D I cant get my distance jump recorded, so I think it safe for awhile. I still cant figure out how he got 550ft of the bridge jump, :? I'm lucky if I can pull a 450 footer there.

Anyway, I'm setting my sights on the rotation record since im getting the hang of spinning instead of corksrcewing, :eeeeek: so watch your rear view mirror Samurai_Ohk, thats my front tire you see in it (then my rear tire, my front tire, my rear tire, ect...) :laughing1:

I'm gonna take a week off cause my ribs still bugging me, (cant sit in a chair for long) and then I'll be back rotating, flying high, getting road rash, and slamming head first :blackeye: into things that no one in thier right mind would ramp off of. :crazy:

I thought about the tank thing for a while trying to figure out what to say/do about it and if it should be accepted. I came to the conclusion that if i accepted it then everyone would start using the tank. And i don't want this to turn into a tank challenge. I got this "record" in just a few minutes of having the tank...

789.JPG

So basicly NO TANKS, I am sorry that you thought you would have the record and it didn't turn out that way, but we are kind of learning as we go along, and honestly i just never thought about the tank lol. Anyway good luck everyone.

BTW no airplanes/helicopters either :lol: lol

Come on Samurai_Ohk your the Spin Master (lol, SM) knock the record out of the park and get back up here so we can party!!! :P

Alright alright :wink: Give me some time. I will beat it after this stunt vid is done. But when I do break the record, which I WILL, have the honeys and cold beer ready for me. :lol:

OK GF i put you in the record books. Make sure from now on that you (and everyone else for that matter) include the stunt also. I looked back over the rules and it doesn't explicitly say the stunt has to be included, but i deffinetly prefer it. just incase there is ever an arguement.