MTA/GTA:VC World Record Challenge

My best distance is 581ft at the Airport but I wasnt ready for it, I was just messing around and hit a pole while exiting the ramp. All I got is a screen of it and I havent been able to do it agian. I think it was a fluke. My average is 550ft now, so sorry dude your record will be toast by morning. I'll do this for ya, I'll hold off on posting the Distance record when I break it tonight, for a couple of days. Everyone should have their 15min of fame. :hotsun:

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its about time someone started breaking records again lol That rotation is gonna stay for a while i think, I thought that the height and would stay for a good while also but we will see =- ). The distance is deffinetly beatable, DanV has a 550 foot jump but i haven't been able to actually get the video yet. Next time i see you online DanV we need to try again so i can update the rec. The distance record can be beat at any jump on the map... if there was any confussion. I am about to start wheelie record, longest grind, and longest stoppie.

Hmmm? I think that I have made a post where I link to the video, and if I'm not much mistaken, then you already got it from msn? (Msn dosn't work at me atm, dunno why).

What if you make a list over the most famous jumps? So there are like 10 on both islands, where people can compete against each other?

What if you make a list over the most famous jumps? So there are like 10 on both islands, where people can compete against each other?

I never was able to get the videos from your website, and the transfer started last time on MSN but it froze and wouldn't do anything. No, we're not gonna restrict where people can jump, part of the point of this contests is to see the intresting places people break the records... I mean look how Samurai_Ohk broke the rotation record!

Yeah, this is something that needs to be active. I'm glad at least a couple SM'rs are representing. Good job by the way, that is in a couple days or 5 mins. I guess no one can beat those records so it's kinda dying but i've beaten my record twice since the last one so i know ppl can pull some more crzy sh#t out of their.... well, maybe they can't. :)

Somebody break 3000 degrees. I got 3066 but didn't land it.

Hi, guys. Sorry I've been UTL for a while, I got hit on my motorcycle last friday. Im still in the hospital, (laptops are sweet, :D ) Their holding me for observasion still cause I was out for almost a day and a half. (my lid's got a BIG crack in it and it had a custom hand painted Wolf on it and its runs right threw it :cry: ) anyway I got out thursday if all goes ok.

I got a Record Breaking Height Jump sitting on my HD at home its 150 somthing feet. I'll u/l when I get home, and I'll see if I can get that distance one taped too.

Hi, guys. Sorry I've been UTL for a while, I got hit on my motorcycle last friday..... I got a Record Breaking Height Jump sitting on my HD at home its 150 somthing feet. I'll u/l when I get home, and I'll see if I can get that distance one taped too.

Was the record breaking jump on your Motorcycle or in the game?

Hope you feel better sooner.

Hi, guys. Sorry I've been UTL for a while, I got hit on my motorcycle last friday..... I got a Record Breaking Height Jump sitting on my HD at home its 150 somthing feet. I'll u/l when I get home, and I'll see if I can get that distance one taped too.

Was the record breaking jump on your Motorcycle or in the game?

Hope you feel better sooner.

WTF :shock:

wel.. DUH in the game lmao :lol:

hahaha