MTA/GTA:VC World Record Challenge

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've heard romours about a jump at 550ft, but there's only a screenshot. I'll "investigate" it a bit. :)

PS.: I assume its possible to jump longer than 560ft with a little luck..

Update: He hasn't mailed the picture yet, so I think he was lying.

Edited by Guest

Rules are rules. No screenshot, no record. I say that in my first post. The reason being is, how can you prove what you got without a screen. If someone gets 2170 with a screen and the next gets 2180 without, how are you to know that they are telling the truth.

TGA is hosting a legit world record challenge not some backyard bullshit.

I know for a fact Samurai_Ohk broke the rotation record long before he posted this most recent one. The only problem was he didn't have a screenshot. He bit the bullet and broke it again. Thats what everyone should do.

I know it sucks when you don't get the screen. But if you got the skills, you can do it again. The rules are ment to make it fair for everyone, and be able to determine who is the winner when it comes down to the wire.

I think the people who are taking this challnge seriously and who have the skills to actually compete in this competition understand why the rules are in place. This challenge is to push the limits of GTA and to set a comparison point for all the stunters out there. So lets stop the whinning and start the stunting.

~ Bloody

if you want to remain champ then you need to start up VC. ;)

Looking forward to seeing you break this record. If you do

Never fear, I will regain my Height Crown and be the Top Superman agian. :P

I've gotta finish work on the website and my stunt video but for I get side tracked again. So you got mabey 4 or 5 days to enjoy the Height Crown, mmmm do have it shined and polished for me when I get back. :wink:

BTW. loved the way you racked the Wave Sign for that jump, it was SWEET!!!. Oh, and that Rotation Record...its safe from me. :D

@old nick firstly your bike is tweaked and not even in the video can we see the score you got, so that makes you not elligeble for the prize.

BTW : i havent even been trying at the records yet,dont even know them to tell you the true havent looked at them yet, but i will and will be trying to break them.

So you got mabey 4 or 5 days to enjoy the Height Crown, mmmm do have it shined and polished for me when I get back. :wink:

I will bow down to the victor but rise again to conquer.:) Well you know actions speak louder than words. Seems like the SM guys are statring to step up to the challege. Good job SM|Gamefreek. May the best stunter win.

Lol i broke my own record, didn't mean to just messing around

http://www.thegamersalliance.com/videos/123ft.avi

EDIT: well i dont wanna sound like im complaining, but i was talking to Danv and ask him if he used the ps2 controller bug to get the distance record and sadly enough he said yes :cry:

SM Gamefreek: danv do u use that damn controller bug when jumping?

danv: this stupid bike wont jump longer than 513ft .. shame on it

danv: of course

SM Gamefreek: CHEATER

danv: no

SM Gamefreek: yes

SM Gamefreek: ur not playing far

SM Gamefreek: i dont use that

danv: everybody will know sooner or later

banksy died.

SM Gamefreek: ye but still its cheating

danv: no, its ingame

I got a 530ft jump today sadly no screen shot...i didnt start screenshotting until after i realized it was harder to get 530ft then i thought best screen i have in 486

EDIT: well i dont wanna sound like im complaining, but i was talking to Danv and ask him if he used the ps2 controller bug to get the distance record and sadly enough he said yes :cry:

SM Gamefreek: danv do u use that damn controller bug when jumping?

danv: this stupid bike wont jump longer than 513ft .. shame on it

danv: of course

SM Gamefreek: CHEATER

danv: no

SM Gamefreek: yes

SM Gamefreek: ur not playing far

SM Gamefreek: i dont use that

danv: everybody will know sooner or later

banksy died.

SM Gamefreek: ye but still its cheating

danv: no, its ingame

Thats not cheating, for ..... sake. Its a feature in the game! "Oh, Internet Explorer has a feature, so you can see the version number. Thats a "cheat"!!".

It would have been something else if I tuned the faggio and then jumped.

I may get a bit unpopular, but I wont change what I mean about this.