MTA/GTA:VC World Record Challenge

Keep it up guys, seriously you guys are pulling some crazy mofoin explicit deleted :D Where you at Ramon, hope you're not still cryin about the rec, and Barney, i know you won't let someone just take that shiny crown off your head TWICE. Good luck Ramon and Barney, from the looks of things, you'll need it :wink: Props to all of yall.

A man who knows actions speak louder than words. w00t

you forgot to add my height record to the list

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

New bike wheelie record!!

Luckily I got VC on a pc here :) I'm out of town. But no MTA :P

so I did a record attempt today...

i7krecord157783.th.jpg

I will put a .rep file with the last 30 secs up too if necessary :P

anyway won't occupy this phone line anymore, these peeps want to phone someone xD

New bike wheelie record!!

Luckily I got VC on a pc here :) I'm out of town. But no MTA :P

so I did a record attempt today...

i7krecord157783.th.jpg

I will put a .rep file with the last 30 secs up too if necessary :P

anyway won't occupy this phone line anymore, these peeps want to phone someone xD

You call this a record i once did better i believe it was for 2000 seconds or something i dont have the screenie here anymore but i will try to atemp it again and c if it will go again :P

You call this a record i once did better i believe it was for 2000 seconds or something i dont have the screenie here anymore but i will try to atemp it again and c if it will go again :P

[A-A-D] feel free to try and beat this record at anytime, I really hurt my fingers on this one :P

NP dude ;) How did you do?

The MTA forum has the excellent function that you can edit your post as often as you like, even though in the start of an very old thread :)

If you check under Bloody's first post it should say that he has edited it at least 70+ times :)

• 2 weeks later...
w00t I actually got a legit record this time. 1364 rotation landed! hell yeah, lets see you noobs beat that :twisted:

:oops: embarrassment at its best. Just wanted to point out how far we stunters have come. Any of your guys still remember when getting over a 1000 was awesome? Now a days i don't even record a spin unless its over a few thousand.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...