Load TXD/DFF files

Anderl

Hello,

I have been asking if it was possible to load TXD and DFF files without having to download them. Everybody said it was impossible so I'm here to ask if is there any way to do that or this can be implemented on MTA in future versions.

Thank you.

Hello,

I have been asking if it was possible to load TXD and DFF files without having to download them. Everybody said it was impossible so I'm here to ask if is there any way to do that or this can be implemented on MTA in future versions.

Thank you.

As far I know, then no.

Hello,

Thank you.

As far I know, then no.

Can you explain? No what?.. This is not possible at the moment or can't be implemented?

How would you expect to load a file which isn't downloaded? Simple logic.

I have not tried it myself but you could try to delete the files once they are loaded.

fileDelete 

The same way audio, image and script files are loaded without being downloaded.

The problem is not about the files being saved somewhere, it's the download.

Well if you mean to put Like a new swat skin to replace old ( example )

Then is not possible to not have a download cus the server is having a file who may be bigge Than the original one or smaller or even other kind of Data in it.

Client will always have to download...

So the answer is no I don't think it's possible but hope is still there may come :)

Well if you mean to put Like a new swat skin to replace old ( example )

Then is not possible to not have a download cus the server is having a file who may be bigge Than the original one or smaller or even other kind of Data in it.

Client will always have to download...

So the answer is no I don't think it's possible but hope is still there may come :)

What does the data in the file has to do with that? .__. I don't understand what you tried to do but if it is what I think then it has nothing to do but anyway now I would just like to know if it can be implemented.

What does the data in the file has to do with that? .__. I don't understand what you tried to do but if it is what I think then it has nothing to do but anyway now I would just like to know if it can be implemented.

Well I was talking about txd/dff files

Simple answer and it's not possible