Well, We are moved now and all the videos are back where there supposed to be. The only problem is... Last night the video uploader was not working so in an attempt to fix it i reuploaded the original uploader... I didn't happen to think about it deleting all the current users until it finished uploading. So long story short i am going to have to recode the uploader to get it to start working again and then when it starts working again everyone will have to reregister to be able to upload. This isn't that bad thought cause all you need to register is a username/password/email thats about as easy as i can make it. Anyway i am really sorry for the inconvenience. I will start working on it tonight because i have class all day today. If you have a movie you want me(TGA) to host for you then catch me on MSN and i will upload it for you since the uploader is down.

I just fixed the MTA uploader, so now it is working like normal. I also added support for .mov and .asf files. Since i accidently deleted everyones username you will have to reregister. Sorry for the inconvenience. But hey its all worth it for free hosting of your movies with unlimited bandwidth(and high speed none the less) isn't it? Anyway here is the link:

http://thegamersalliance.com/index/index.php