Wing Walking!!!

Guest skidzilla

What a fool! :? There are no planes in MTA espacially none which are able to ride on water. :x

The only way to lift yourself up in the air on a vehicle is to stand on the backtail of the hunter, while somebody else flies the hunter straight up! :P This is very funny to do, and I probably will add some of this in my new stuntvideo! 8)

What a fool! :? There are no planes in MTA espacially none which are able to ride on water. :x

The only way to lift yourself up in the air on a vehicle is to stand on the backtail of the hunter, while somebody else flies the hunter straight up! :P This is very funny to do, and I probably will add some of this in my new stuntvideo! 8)

Then bank left over water :roll: hehe.

u guys im sorry to break this to you, but that screenie is not a fake. there are hidden planes in mta. all that u have to do is search, its hidden somewhere around the middle of the ocean, i just forgot where :? but trust me, once u find its its awesome :P i think bump hid it in there somewhere. theres a boat to. u have to jump in the water a lot and eventually u will glitch and get the boat. it only happens once in a great while, and you have to jump from the boathouse near the sailer spawn. u know, where that boat is in sp. now you have to do this A LOT and eventually ul get it. happy searching all. :P but dont worry its there

theres also a sniper rifle, mini gun, and rocket launcher. theyre just hidden REALLY WELL. think of the chainsaw from 0.1. its hidden kind of like that.

im not feeding them bs gf, u were with me when i flew that plane and landed it. comon its time we shared the secret. dont tell them there isnt something when u know there is :wink:

give it a rest if you knew any thing about mta you would know tat for one when a vehical touches water it explodeds this incluses planes and boats thats y we dont have them. You would also know that you cant use a sniper or rocket laucher cause there is a problem when you have to aim using right moust button. And when you say you forgot where it is that sure makes you sound even more like a liar exspecially when you say just keep jumpignm in water.