|Twingold Roleplay|Every Player welcome|100k Start!

Twingold

This is an awesome RP server! I play here everyday and never get tired of it. Ive been on the server two weeks and havent had any problems. The admins and Gamemasters are quick to respond with any problem you have. You start with 100K which makes it easy to get you on your feet. They currently have active gangs and police force to diversify your RP anyway you like. This is the best server I have been on. Join us soon!

Nah, don't delete my post.

People need to know about twingold 'hacking' other servers. Strange how Root went offline soon after this guy said that he's gonna' hack it.

Twingold Roleplay: (( hacking root ))

Twingold Roleplay: (( brb ))

Twingold Roleplay: (( :P ))

[01:35:40] clen: Guys Take a look at ohsh.itgethit.info Great booter takes the most servers/sites down you should take a look

Greetz Clen and Steven

[21:12:36] clen: <3 http://www.spectrumhotel.net <3 Part of twingold gaming Visiit it !

Thanks by Clen and Nathan

2Hard

[22:10:31] clen: send

[22:10:34] clen: ddos tool please

[22:11:43] Sebastian: no

[22:11:53] clen: why

[22:11:56] clen: not

[22:12:25] Sebastian: dont feel like it

[22:12:39] Sebastian: why would you need it

Shame how he uses my name while doing it too.

• 5 months later...

I can confirm this shit, they try to take other servers down and frequently threat people with taking their server down, it's really pathetic if you ask me.

[6-8-2012 0:35:36] ░▒▓██▀▄▬►Clen◄▬▄▀██▓▒░: Guys Take a look at ohshitgethit.info Great booter takes the most servers/sites down you should take a look

Greetz Clen and Steven

[6-8-2012 20:12:38] ░▒▓██▀▄▬►Clen◄▬▄▀██▓▒░: <3 http://www.spectrumhotel.net <3 Part of twingold gaming Visiit it !

Thanks by Clen and Nathan

And I don't know about you guys, but I had this "Clen" in my Skype contact, and after daaays of advertising ovre Skype from his I just blocked that fool.