Admin Panel

Hunter101

Question

6 answers to this question

Hey guys. I want an admin panel for my server. My server has a ''random'' admin panel which i dont like. Do you guys know any cool admin panels? If u do please post a scree shot and the download link for them. Thank you.

It's not random, it's the default one made by lil Toady. As Jaysds1 said, you can search on MTA:SA Community or learn and make one by yourself.

It's not random, it's the default one made by lil Toady. As Jaysds1 said, you can search on MTA:SA Community or learn and make one by yourself.Its hard to find a admin panel. I searched the site that Jaysds1 posted but all the panels are a edit of lil toady's. I googled that but still nothing. I need a admin panel in which I can Jail/Unjail, Set the time for the punishment to end and all the basic features that a admin panel has.

well, I'm not sure what you could do, you could try learning LUA then create an Admin Panel, but it's not going to be easy, as I am making one but chose to stop the development, I might continue it later on but not right now.

anyways, I'm not sure what to say.