Mapping portal

ATS#Nexus

Who allowed you to post those maps on your website? Even if almost everybody have them, you don't have permission to post them unless you ask map authors.

For example when people sharing Music in internet nobody ask Author's permission. In this case the same.

Who allowed you to post those maps on your website? Even if almost everybody have them, you don't have permission to post them unless you ask map authors.

For example when people sharing Music in internet nobody ask Author's permission. In this case the same.

when people sharing Music in internet

It's illegal, your website has illegal content like all music share websites and someone can report it for copyright infrindgement even if it's a simple and small thing it's illegal unless you prove that you have permission.

lol, i'd like to see where and how will you claim your "rights" on a map of some mta's gamemode. i guess, firstly you gotta have rights on gta sa itself, which, even considiring that the game is 8 years old already, is kinda costy.

MTA is free for all and maps must be free for all too!

If their owners wanted their things to be free, they would have made them free, don't you think so?

If their owners maked maps for themself why they send his maps to others?

i second that. i've got 2 maps already, and you can't download them anywhere, no matter how hard you try to find them. and you know why? because i didn't give them to anybody else at all. so, here's the pretty much same thing: if you want your maps to be safe, don't give/sell them to anyone, otherwise don't complain about them being all over the internet. it's that simple.