CRC Check

Guest JDT

The newer versions of Vice City have slightly changed files, due to a lawsuit the Haitian community filed against Rockstar.

Perhaps this is the cause of the problem?

From what i understand i think you might be wrong, what i think they said their gonna do is not include any haitians in future gta versions, but that doesnt apply for the current one.

i agree, i doubt rockstar has changed vc.

rockstar would not change the game because of one little (insignificant) protest group. if they cared so much about those types, gta would not have been released, and none of the sequels would have been conceived. rockstar lets the gamers decide where the line is, and its a long way off.

• 3 weeks later...
*raises hand* "HOOO HOO HOOOAHH!!! I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW!!! MS.apple pick me pick me!!! PICK ME!!!! i know who made it!!!!! JERANAMO!!!! MUWHUAHAHAHAHAHh and some one else but i aint spillin da beanz because this guy is DA MAN!!!!!!! ill give u a hint though.. his name is a awesome car made by plemoth(how ever u spell it) in the 70s? i belive.. pure power OH YEH SWEETNEZZZ the c.. uhh. nm lol

Hmm lets see a car made by Plymouth in the 70's, hmm lets all think real hard now....... A MUSTANG [/sarcasm] ye that "hint" wasnt that hard to firgure out it was obivously Cudda Kine.