GTAT sucks

Combine

I just tried it and it's horrible. It replaced my main.crrm, so I couldn't play MTA or single player anymore. There were absolutly no servers to connect to, and I had to re-install VC so I could play MTA again. MTA rocks and I'm glad GTAT isn't the only multiplayer VC mod, unlike what their site says.

I just tried it and it's horrible. It replaced my main.crrm, so I couldn't play MTA or single player anymore. There were absolutly no servers to connect to, and I had to re-install VC so I could play MTA again. MTA rocks and I'm glad GTAT isn't the only multiplayer VC mod, unlike what their site says.

Every time ive tried to test GTAT there has never been any servers up. I cannot say I have tested the game firsthand, however if there are no servrs up it tells me it must such, as look at how many servers for MTA exist.

its only a beta and you should have an extra backup game installed before trying out these mp mods. and its a main.scm not crrm hehe and draco did build a tool to switch from 1 mod to the other and gtat does suck now but from all the features that next version is supposed to be having i see it being a lot more funner than mta. not that mta is not a good mod its boring as hell after a while i just tryed out the new version for about an hour before i got completely bored. nothing new that kept me entertained :( well lets hope gtat comes out to be what it sounds like

First of, I think the devs once said that there is competition but not rivalry between the two and that noone should just say "GTAT sucks" because that helps noone!

gtaT is an old mod and therefore there are no servers running!

Finally, the site states that they were the 1. VC MP mod.... not the only one! :lol:

Read more carefully before saying anything thats untrue! :P

if u say gta T sucks, then you suck, do one ourself if all ur gonna do is bitch you dumbass's

do it urself if ur gonna complain,

im gonna say it now, gta T .5 will be just as good as mta .2 OR better, because ive tested it ;) and i know everyone who has tested it says it WILL rock. but who knows, we all though gta T gta3 was gonna rock and it didnt =/

thats my .000000000000000000000000002 cents

alright im sick of this, gtat does NOT suck, it is an effort that someone did for free to give out to the comunity. LETS SEE UR ASSES CODE A MULTIPLAYER MOD THATS BETTER. im sick of fanboys ripping on the other company saying how it sucks and bla bla bla. dont rip on them, that one person has done more for the comunity then 90 percent of the people on this earth will ever do. sure its not as good as mta, but what did he ask for in return for doing this? i respect anyone who will do something like mta and give it out to the comunity, that represents the best in the community, and i wish there were more people who were willing to do things like this.