MTA VC 0.22 First impressions

Ale

Yes, vehicles seem to explode much faster then b4? Maybe I am just not used to it yet? :shock:

There is a bug for the bike (as far as I know of) with riding a passenger... You can ride a passenger but when they (the passebger) tries to get off or fall off the game will crash for the passenger.. which sorta sux... :cry:

Stunt Servers Rule Though :wink:8)

have only had a few issues of the game crashing over a lan. one thing we seem to experience is the shooting range in amunation dont work, the walls and everything else in there goes see thru which is a bit funny.

when on the motorbike sometimes pulling wheelies weve managed to go thru a side of the building and then re appeard outside the police station with full health, even if you never had full health before.

a problem which i think is due to lag (as we were runnin a laptop on wireless for the server) is i would shoot the other person, they would die on my screen, drop there wepons and that, but would not be dead on their screen and carry on.

another problem experienced is that i would shoot the other person, and from then on for a while they would be moving around but lying down on their back as if id just shot them.

outside the green building by the turbo car (red with white stripes) i have managed to fall through the floor too.

when the seccond person is riding the bike they sometimes appear on my screen to be on the back of the bike with no-one driving.

apart from that, its very good fun

ps a option for random wepon spawn, or just more wepons would be great fun

have only had a few issues of the game crashing over a lan. one thing we seem to experience is the shooting range in amunation dont work, the walls and everything else in there goes see thru which is a bit funny.

when on the motorbike sometimes pulling wheelies weve managed to go thru a side of the building and then re appeard outside the police station with full health, even if you never had full health before.

a problem which i think is due to lag (as we were runnin a laptop on wireless for the server) is i would shoot the other person, they would die on my screen, drop there wepons and that, but would not be dead on their screen and carry on.

another problem experienced is that i would shoot the other person, and from then on for a while they would be moving around but lying down on their back as if id just shot them.

outside the green building by the turbo car (red with white stripes) i have managed to fall through the floor too.

when the seccond person is riding the bike they sometimes appear on my screen to be on the back of the bike with no-one driving.

apart from that, its very good fun

ps a option for random wepon spawn, or just more wepons would be great fun

That is funny,lol

You made a list about 100 items long and you end the post with "apart from that, its very good fun"

I think they wanted to know how this compares to version .2.0.

A lot of the things you are saying are known bugs and lag issues

The police station thing is weird thou

P.S. All of those yellow dots on your map are random weapons spawns, you just have to kill thier caretaker. :twisted: