MTA VC 0.22 First impressions

Ale

Peeping Stunt Mode now, Very nice, and the Network usage seems much better, now I get a 0-10 ping Vs a 30 :) I did notice the game crashed when I went on Top the Versetti Mansion by stairs to the Chopper :)

Checking out DM gamemode, and checking for same issue. :P

Problem not there in Deathmatch, only Stunt Mode :)

lol i couldnt figure out what was rong i was cliking on alll the servers and it was saying incompatible version and i t hought i messed up vecie city and it is uninstalling rite now lol now i gotta re install. i was on here a little while ago so i would have never guessed it was update time. wooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooo

MTA:VC crashing has always been an annoying little problem. I had been waiting for this update very much.

I setup a Stunt server and a buddy and I went on and were trying it out.

For the most part ir ran very well. I did however experience alot more crashes than I was expecting. Two of which I couldn't shut down the game for some reason... i had to restart my computer.

I'm gonna try it out some more tomorrow. With any luck I wont' have any of these problems again.

I'll let you know.

Also I forgot to mention.... Occasionally I like to drive around and do stunts so this is cool I ALWAYS love driving around drunk. :lol:

I downloaded 0.2.2, made my own server. Put it on stunt server mode. Joined it. Started a game. Halfway loading : BOOM :(. Also this is annoying crash, it doesn't give the unhandled exception error, it just crashes and forces me to restart the computer. NOTHING worked, not ctrl+alt+del not alt+tab, not "windows" key.

Very nice job guys... erm how do i fix this?'

SeBsZ

Is this just me, or do the cars really explode faster? The car sets on fire - I try to get out as fast as I can - the car explodes and I die.

Yeah I found that too.

AFter a little while the slightest bump will cause them to explode... sometimes in mid air on the first jump.

It's like driving around sticks of TNT. No warning and then suddenly BOOM. :?

MTA:VC crashing has always been an annoying little problem. I had been waiting for this update very much.

I setup a Stunt server and a buddy and I went on and were trying it out.

For the most part ir ran very well. I did however experience alot more crashes than I was expecting. Two of which I couldn't shut down the game for some reason... i had to restart my computer.

I'm getting frequent crashes with the new version too :( Not any more than i did in 0.2, so I guess thats *fine*. I really enjoy the stunt mode. Its awesome! I used to get so pissed at people shooting at my car repeditavely..however you spell that...

although, im guessing the skin bug is still up. And the color coded names, nice but i think they're bugged too..i think. i cant be too sure. if they aren't wrong then thats great!

btw, like my sig? It me doing a wheelie on the scooter. :lol:

I get less crashes but some of them are the blue screen of death variety. I find that I can kill easier :D and die easier :cry: I don't know if the drop and pickup weapons was a part of .2.0 but if not it is a great addition. Might just be anecdotal but I have a lot less of shooting someone until I break the mouse to kill. The Stunt sever is great for two reasons. First, great add-ons and no guns. Secondly, No one can complain that they want to stunt in the kill server cause you can just tell them to get out if they want to stunt :twisted:

Awesome, thanks,

kfg