Si|ent

MTA:VC 0.2.2 Released (27/10/2003 om 00:38 CET) by MrBump

plop :i am under win2k, and 0.2 and 0.2.2 works fine, like 0.1, so its not a comp mod with 2k, its your game :\

i cannot help more

only version that works on 2000

I run windows 2000, all versions of mta work fine.

Your problem is known, and fixes are explained in the faq.

Perhaps looking into possibe solutions in obvious places would be a better idea than posting complaints?

only version that works on 2000

I run windows 2000, all versions of mta work fine.

Your problem is known, and fixes are explained in the faq.

Perhaps looking into possibe solutions in obvious places would be a better idea than posting complaints?

Ok perhaps the problem is not in 2000. I heared the same problem from a few othe 2k users, so I thought it is true or even could be :roll:

Nope, my problem isn't in the faq, I read it a few times, but theres nothing like the problem that I have :?

This is for everyone that does this mistake (sorry for the bold )

MTA:VC 1.0 ,2.0 , 2.2 DO NOT EXIST, ITS MTA:VC 0.1,0.2 AND 0.2.2

This is for everyone that does this mistake (sorry for the bold )

MTA:VC 1.0 ,2.0 , 2.2 DO NOT EXIST, ITS MTA:VC 0.1,0.2 AND 0.2.2

sorry, but I hope you know what I mean ;-)

Good job Dev team. I played 0.2.2 for about an hour and although I still get disconnected from servers, I recieved no 'unhandled exception' errors, which is a very rare thing 0.2. The stunt mode is very well done and I can't wait to see future incarnations of it.

ok tried out the new versions and i hardly ever get unhandeled exception errors but.... now i get a lot more disconects and quiest a few crashes that dont give a error just freeze the computer and i haev to turn off the sugre protector to get it to turn off. It's still better than .2 but i was expectiing more iv only plaed on stunt so far so maybe its a stunt issue. Great job guys i love the stunt mode no materr how much it crashes. :D

ok i've tried all versions on mtavc and STILL getting un handled exceptions :( i have the australian version i am this far from giving up it's not funny anymore

you get a

"Sorry but only moderators can post topics in this forum"

Psst ... I think he is telling him to READ the forum, not necessarily make a post (99% of the problems are fixed within that forum already).

just freeze the computer and i haev to turn off the sugre protector to get it to turn off.

Seems that hitting enter doesn't cut it any more :)

I just hit Alt + F4 a bunch of times... I think esc might work too.

Oh, and if you have to turn off your computer when it's completely locked up, just hold down on the power button for about 5 seconds.

Psst ... I think he is telling him to READ the forum, not necessarily make a post (99% of the problems are fixed within that forum already).

that is the reason y only mods an admins can start new topics there

just freeze the computer and i haev to turn off the sugre protector to get it to turn off.

:shock: Thats not a very good idea! I suggest you turn the computer off by holding in the button lol

Keep doing that and you'll end your computer's life pre-maturely :P