MTA:VC 0.2.2 Released (27/10/2003 @ 00:38 CET) by MrBump

Si|ent

only version that works on 2000

I run windows 2000, all versions of mta work fine.

Your problem is known, and fixes are explained in the faq.

Perhaps looking into possibe solutions in obvious places would be a better idea than posting complaints?

only version that works on 2000

I run windows 2000, all versions of mta work fine.

Your problem is known, and fixes are explained in the faq.

Perhaps looking into possibe solutions in obvious places would be a better idea than posting complaints?

Ok perhaps the problem is not in 2000. I heared the same problem from a few othe 2k users, so I thought it is true or even could be :roll:

Nope, my problem isn't in the faq, I read it a few times, but theres nothing like the problem that I have :?

ok tried out the new versions and i hardly ever get unhandeled exception errors but.... now i get a lot more disconects and quiest a few crashes that dont give a error just freeze the computer and i haev to turn off the sugre protector to get it to turn off. It's still better than .2 but i was expectiing more iv only plaed on stunt so far so maybe its a stunt issue. Great job guys i love the stunt mode no materr how much it crashes. :D

just freeze the computer and i haev to turn off the sugre protector to get it to turn off.

Seems that hitting enter doesn't cut it any more :)

I just hit Alt + F4 a bunch of times... I think esc might work too.

Oh, and if you have to turn off your computer when it's completely locked up, just hold down on the power button for about 5 seconds.

just freeze the computer and i haev to turn off the sugre protector to get it to turn off.

:shock: Thats not a very good idea! I suggest you turn the computer off by holding in the button lol

Keep doing that and you'll end your computer's life pre-maturely :P

• myonlake changed the title to MTA:VC 0.2.2 Released (27/10/2003 @ 00:38 CET) by MrBump
  • myonlake locked this topic