Need help with Valhalla script.

kerts93

Hey everybody, I know you problably think that this is wrong that I'm using a vG script on my server, but since we are creating a small local server, there is no need to script something other.

Anyways to the point. I've managed to get most of the things working, but I have problem with following things:

• Cannot create gates from In-game Gatebuilder (/newgate), after you have done everything and click SAVE, nothing happens and adding them manually into the databse I can only add gates that everyone can open. I need help to get this gatebuilder working or how should I add it into mysql to get passworded gate or gate with PIN (keybad).
  • /makecivvehicle does not work (the command itself is working) but it does not do anything. (I need to add vehicles for jobs).
  • /addatm only works if I'm in a interior, if I want one in exterior I have to add it manually
  • /addfuelpoint also does not work, I have to add fuel peds manually

If there is anyone who could help me, I'd appreciate it.

Hey everybody, I know you problably think that this is wrong that I'm using a vG script on my server, but since we are creating a small local server, there is no need to script something other.

Anyways to the point. I've managed to get most of the things working, but I have problem with following things:

• Cannot create gates from In-game Gatebuilder (/newgate), after you have done everything and click SAVE, nothing happens and adding them manually into the databse I can only add gates that everyone can open. I need help to get this gatebuilder working or how should I add it into mysql to get passworded gate or gate with PIN (keybad).
  • /makecivvehicle does not work (the command itself is working) but it does not do anything. (I need to add vehicles for jobs).
  • /addatm only works if I'm in a interior, if I want one in exterior I have to add it manually
  • /addfuelpoint also does not work, I have to add fuel peds manually

If there is anyone who could help me, I'd appreciate it.

Addfuelpoint was removed ages back and im unsure about the rest