New Mini League

Dealer

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as [R] are in a timezone with a very big difference, all their matches due to be played on a sunday night will be played on the friday night instead.

The fixture list is updated now.

If any other clans have trouble with the times please let me know so we can sort it out now rather than later

not sure if pig may have troubles on sundays as well cause they in new zealand aint they ? :? anyways if they have i can shuffle the matches around a bit.

:!: WE NEED MORE REFEREES :!:

we only have 3 possibly 4, but thats still not enuff to cover all the matches.

- EDIT

MV's Sunday matches at 11pm have been moved to 9pm to allow for time differences. Here is this week's revised fixtures and the referees.

Friday [R] vs LF 16/11/2003 9:00pm 1

Saturday VCK vs VCPD 15/11/2003 9:00pm 1

Saturday VCP vs LF 15/11/2003 9:00pm 2 ------> Dealer

Saturday VCA vs [R] 15/11/2003 9:00pm 3

Saturday EAST vs PWA 15/11/2003 11:00pm 1 ------> Dealer

Saturday RCER vs MV 15/11/2003 11:00pm 2

Saturday SM vs PiG 15/11/2003 11:00pm 3 ------> Death

Sundays Fixtures

Sunday VCS vs B2K 16/11/2003 9:00pm 1 ------> Death

Sunday SM vs RCER 16/11/2003 9:00pm 2   

Sunday EAST vs MV 16/11/2003 9:00pm 3                                  

Sunday VCA vs PWA 16/11/2003 11:00pm 1 ------> Death

Sunday VCK vs PiG 16/11/2003 11:00pm 2 ------> Dealer

I'm hoping that we'll be getting a server that isn't run off someone's ADSL connection... VCP vs. VCK a little while ago was a complete lag-fest (everyone had 600 ping). :|

silly me, i thought it was only 300 :)

but ya, there are some teams that live to far away/ are on 56ks. there isnt a serv in the world that they wont lag on *trust me we have tried* so all the competetors had better have some kind of anti-lag training. and this is a note to all competitors. i heard RUMORS of some people starting downloads during matches so that there connection would go bad/lag. i DOUBT these are true, but all i can ask is PLEASE dont do this, you guys know how to play fair.

as [R] are in a timezone with a very big difference, all their matches due to be played on a sunday night will be played on the friday night instead.

[PiG] Might have a problem with sundays too, because sunday for us is actually monday morning, and with work and all...(don't think my boss would be impressed if I sat and played MTA all day :P

Sorry we're only telling you now but I don't think pusher realized the time differences. I got confused myself untill I realized that we're ahead of the rest of the world time-wize...

Let me double check with Pusher he might have enough guys to still do it on the Sundays. But I can't make Sundays (em Mondays) myself.

P.S. server passwords and IP's who do I talk to? The VCS page doesn't have the IP's up...