New Mini League

Dealer

I know the timezones are casin problems, But im trying ma best to try and even it out for everyone, PiG i thought u wud have a prob with sundays, so i'll move your matches.

Any other clans have troubles with the times just tell me and ill try and work around it. I'll PM or email the server info to you

EDIT ----------------

Having a Few problems with servers this week.......

2 are down, I have a backup server which resets every hour though. If anyone cud help with servers for 2nites and 2moro's matches i wud be gratefull.

The gd news is that we have a wojjie server now :D which will be the main 1 for the league matches.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

lmao i contacted pig weeks ago and u all knew the starting date.

This league has stopped due to poor turnout and will resume after christmas with a new setup and NO organised matches, u simply arrange a match for urselves and report the loss. I'll post the links as soon as its ready.

well i kinda stole an idea blokker had a while back to edit his forum and make it a league, well i am doing this at the moment and im close to getting it finished. if you want a peek at it now click HERE its still being worked on and updated daily, shud be ready for use after xmas.

EAST clan will not be taking part in this as far im concerned their past 4 matches all involved cheating in some way the last match was their last chance to prove they could play properly and they failed miserably.

minimum of 5 players, maximum of 7

Wud b gr8 to have KFC in it :D

i kno 4 members of my clan personally, still trying to them on for the battle is a pain in the arse, altho the good side to it is if they mess up the match for ur clan, u can give them a nice hard slap ! :twisted: