New Mini League

Dealer

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmmm :roll:

:twisted:

i called u a bitchin pussy first lol, dont turn it on the MTA community, also that includes alot of ppl, did u think what u said thru ?

Its only a small amount who bitch about things, the thing that made u a pussy was responding to their lame ass comments and digs at u.

Be a man take it on the chin and fuck them all !!!! 8)

So let me get this straight, because deahb is pissed at me ,now his clan is in the league?Can your clan make up his mind already?And i dont think a co-leader should put his personal problems on the shoudler of his gang, but thats just what i think, not everyone thinks that way.

thats why i challenged u to a one on one pussy.

we are in the gang because it just wouldnt be right if the UNDEFEATED champs didnt return. were gonna smear ur ass all over the pavement as a bonus.

and i dont mix pers probs with gang probs. i have always kept the two seperate, and will continue to do so

there he goes again with his big head..... we want to fight now.. but me and deathb were having a one on one before and because he lives in america and i live in australia pings were fucked and it didnt work...

Any solution to this for the mini league? We dont want it to be a lag fucked mess where we have to shoot 4 feet infront to hit the person..

I wil be hiring out servers in europe for alot of the matches, but if anyone has servers that will b available every weekend for 3 hrs per night in a diff continent is quite welcome to put it up for league usage, but only after it has been tested, as servers seem to cause 99% of MTA's problems

I wil be hiring out servers in europe for alot of the matches, but if anyone has servers that will b available every weekend for 3 hrs per night in a diff continent is quite welcome to put it up for league usage, but only after it has been tested, as servers seem to cause 99% of MTA's problems

Our gang, get server next week, this server, what we get is verry good, so i think some games fill be in our server.

Server is 24h up!!! :wink:

my foot ur ass gonna be fucker mother, pants is have server you. :roll:

All the rules and everything are being rewritten as some things need to change to make it fairer.

I will post the new rules in here so you can look at them before we start the league.

Hey, relax guy !

your server was shite muchness, and u are 1 repetitive mo fo, so to keep this simple without being all pussyfied over it......

fwuck off !

VCBoy if you are going to play in this mini league there is something u must c hange, The server was really bad for our clan last night and we tried to postpone the match after round 1 untill during the week so wwe can get a better server, u keep saying in an untolerable accent, ' u play now much or win we do ' . Next time you shud play fairly, Also if any of your players are caught cheating in this league ur clan is banned, and make note i will be keeping a very close eye on your clan for cheating.

VCBoy

I dont need to ask anyone, i saw raxkill run straight passed the car, listen just forget about this now, i cant be arsed with you. i aint gonna turn this into a big thing so forget about it

nuff said

you won good game

(Also you knew you were getting a better server , the match cud have been postponed untill then)

hello we are interested in joining VCS's league.. we have our own server that can be contributed too clan matchs and our website http://www.la-famiglia.com it means The Family in english.. we have won 3 MTA EC tournaments and are not new too the MTA world.. please put us in the ladder it will be greatly appreciated :)

LF is for short..

ciao

LF-Skitzo.

i have added u to the league, can you send me your email address so i can contact you.

****Rules****

3 type match:-

1) Attack, (where you attack the oppositions chosen stronghold)

2) Defend, (where you defend your chosen stronghold againt oppositions attack)

3) Final Showdown or Team Deathmatch, (Final Showdown is both clans sending 1 player each into a building (Mall,Filmstudio etc) and the winner stays in there, this continues till 1 clan is left standing, or Straight on team deathmatch last team standing)

Pre match Preparation:-

There will be a period of approx 10 mins setup time for each team to allow for crashes, re-boots, deployin team members to positions, ect.... then on a final nod from the leader of each side (and only the leader) the battle begins. On a timeout players must return straight to the battle zone after restarting MTA Client to ensure another crash doesnt happen.

There also will be a ruling of NO retreating or running off in mid battle to get health.

Any Clan caught cheating will be removed from the league.

If there is a major problem with the server the match must either move server or be postponed, unless agree'd by both leaders to continue play.

Most of the league servers will only be available for a certain amount of time, so no excuses for showing up late, matches begin punctually and no pissin about in the servers just stick to getting the game over.

The referee's will have final say in the matches your points will be deducted for abusing them.

A Minimum of 5 players must be on ur side to be legible to play (maximum of 7), if you have less or your clan doesnt show up without prior consent you will forfeit the match and lose the points.

Minor adjustments or additions may be to come.

There also will be a ruling of NO retreating or running off in mid battle to get health.

--------------------> im going to protest this, u can "run off" mid battle if u have very low health, it would be stupid not to be able to do so

---------------------> amen to that :wink:

If there is a major problem with the server the match must either move server or be postponed, unless agree'd by both leaders to continue play.

---------------------> so if u won the round ur points still count right? i know what happened with u guys against east, and im betting thats why u put this, but i just want to know if ur win still counts.

The referee's will have final say in the matches your points will be deducted for abusing them.

--------------------> this referee given that much power thing sounds like a load of crap to me. i dont want someone who can just say something he thinks he saw on his screen happen, and thats that. i WILL NOT accept that. i do want a ref to judge if someone is cheating, settle disputes etc. but i do not want someone who thinks hes god running around our server telling us that this is what happened, and if we try and tell him what we saw our points are taken away, :o that. i would not trust myself to ref under those conditions, let alone some people that have the possibility of getting hired as refs.

A Minimum of 5 players must be on ur side to be legible to play (maximum of 7), if you have less or your clan doesnt show up without prior consent you will forfeit the match and lose the points.

----------------------> i dont neccesarily agree with that, but i can see the need for it so its fine :P

should we create another thread to discuss these?

--------------------> im going to protest this, u can "run off" mid battle if u have very low health, it would be stupid not to be able to do so

>>>>>>>>>>>- This was a rule from the previous league discussed with the other clan leaders, i also think that it should go tho.

---------------------> amen to that :wink:

---------------------> so if u won the round ur points still count right? i know what happened with u guys against east, and im betting thats why u put this, but i just want to know if ur win still counts.

>>>>>>>>>>>>- If you win a round you will continue the game as winning 1-0 or woteva the score was wen the game was abondoned.

--------------------> this referee given that much power thing sounds like a load of crap to me. i dont want someone who can just say something he thinks he saw on his screen happen, and thats that. i WILL NOT accept that. i do want a ref to judge if someone is cheating, settle disputes etc. but i do not want someone who thinks hes god running around our server telling us that this is what happened, and if we try and tell him what we saw our points are taken away, :o that. i would not trust myself to ref under those conditions, let alone some people that have the possibility of getting hired as refs.

>>>>>>>>>>>- It was meant to be a deterrent from arguing with the ref, its very unlikely u will lose any points

----------------------> i dont neccesarily agree with that, but i can see the need for it so its fine :P

should we create another thread to discuss these?

>>>>>>>>>>>>- No :P

>>>>>>>>>>>>- ya well as we all know some people that have power like to abuse it, if it gets to the point where its a stupid arguement, maybe someone needs to be kicked. but i havent seen very many arguements besides the traditional "u didnt call go" but i WILL NOT abide by they can take points away from us if they feel we are "arguing" to much.

we need to have practice fights to find out if the server is good, as in everyone spawn as one class and go at it. or something simular to that. but it makes no sense to hear a team suddenly say "this server is no good" cuz if the server is really that bad, then maybe the first round should never have been fought in the first place :wink:

so basically i have 1 issue,

1. the ref can take points away

as for vcpd, they are entering the tourny :P

-edit- nvrmind num2

the ref wont be taking points away. this aint no excuse to be causing shit in the servers.

all sorted now.

**Revised Rules**

3 type match:-

1) Attack, (where you attack the oppositions chosen stronghold)

2) Defend, (where you defend your chosen stronghold againt oppositions attack)

3) Final Showdown or Team Deathmatch, (Final Showdown is both clans sending 1 player each into a building (Mall,Filmstudio etc) and the winner stays in there, this continues till 1 clan is left standing, or Straight on team deathmatch last team standing)

During the Attack/Defense Rounds buildings in which the map shifts on entry (eg Malibu, Bank, News building etc) Will not be allowed to use. As this causes a gr8 disadvantage to the players coming into the building only to be shot at before u have a chance to move.

Pre match Preparation:-

There will be a period of approx 10 mins setup time for each team to allow for crashes, re-boots, deployin team members to positions, ect.... then on a final nod from the leader of each side (and only the leader) the battle begins. On a timeout players must return straight to the battle zone after restarting MTA Client to ensure another crash doesnt happen.

During battle you are allowed to pick up health, ammo, etc . This does not mean that you can hop in a car and goto the furthest corner of the map for health, Just get wot u need as quickly as possible and return to the battle, We dont want these rounds going on forever.

:!: Any Clan caught cheating will be removed from the league. :!:

:!: The SPAS Shotgun Will Be Banned :!:

If there is a major problem with the server the match must either move server or be postponed, unless agree'd by both leaders to continue play. If the match has started and a clan has already won a round and there is a problem with the server for whatever reason then the score remains the same for the continuation of the match.

Most of the league servers will only be available for a certain amount of time, so no excuses for showing up late, matches begin punctually and no pissin about in the servers just stick to getting the game over.

A Minimum of 5 players must be on ur side to be legible to play (maximum of 7), if you have less or your clan doesnt show up without prior consent you will forfeit the match and lose the points. I know this is harsh but its the only way to keep things moving.

The referee's will have final say in the matches any disputes are to be settled with MATURITY. Any of u fuckers start acting up and ill personally hunt u down, knock ur front door down and beat the living shit outta you, i dont need ur shit and im sure everyone else doesnt either.

Edited by Guest

the rules sound great :P

is the spas allowed? if so when can it be picked up? how much time do the attackers have to get to attack?

-edit- if the map shifting building arent allowed, then we will be defending from vcpd's base

during the prematch preperation, u can stock up and meet at ur arranged posts. This means any weapon, EXCEPT THE SPAS SHOTTY. The time is 10 mins but try to keep this time down, we dont want the matches takin hours, if you crash out during the 10 mins its tough really, forget looking for weapons, just get on with the game, the ref will make sure the prematch prep dont last longer than 10mins.

Can we have a ref from each clan ?

Edited by Guest