Strange View

Axel

Question

19 answers to this question

I'm not completely sure, but it might be some kind of issue with your graphics card and/or drivers. Try downgrading if you recently upgraded, upgrading if you didn't do anything. Do you get weird artifacts in other games? Are they there all the time? How are your temperatures?

Did and the same, i'v noticed in some other game some strange problems with the enviroment.. It can be from my graphic card... will it get more damaged if i use it like that? (till i buy another)

If you notice artifacts in several games it's due to the GPU getting too hot.

This is fatal to a GPU and your could already be on it's way to a slow, but interesting death. (The closer the GPU gets to dieing, the weirder the images are it produces).

I highly recommend to open up your computer (It's not hard, just 2 screws!) and just clean it sometime with a can of compressed air, this can easily fix most overheating problems, if that still doesn't fix anything, your GPU is broken and I'd highly recommend to get a new GPU.

Continueing to use the graphics card now is something I would not suggest, as you could easily get more severe problems due to the GPU overheating.

So, Clean the PC case from the inside (Especially the fan + cooling ribs on the GPU, it's probably clogged up with dust), and if that doesn't solve anything, a new GPU would be your next best bet.

Did and the same, i'v noticed in some other game some strange problems with the enviroment.. It can be from my graphic card... will it get more damaged if i use it like that? (till i buy another)

If you notice artifacts in several games it's due to the GPU getting too hot.

This is fatal to a GPU and your could already be on it's way to a slow, but interesting death. (The closer the GPU gets to dieing, the weirder the images are it produces).

I highly recommend to open up your computer (It's not hard, just 2 screws!) and just clean it sometime with a can of compressed air, this can easily fix most overheating problems, if that still doesn't fix anything, your GPU is broken and I'd highly recommend to get a new GPU.

Continueing to use the graphics card now is something I would not suggest, as you could easily get more severe problems due to the GPU overheating.

So, Clean the PC case from the inside (Especially the fan + cooling ribs on the GPU, it's probably clogged up with dust), and if that doesn't solve anything, a new GPU would be your next best bet.

If his computer is a laptop, It's better to get a new one instead of a new GPU.

Idk how, but i fixed it.. Anyway, Infinate i did that first time i saw the strange views.. but i''m kinda happy cuz i got rid of thouse strange views... idk how.. Anyways thanks all for helping me with advices.

I would likely consider that as an issue with your hardware and not really with the game.

But we could not be too sure and that could also work with an issue that goes with the hardware alone as it might also be an issue with the software.

Just check on the hardwares that are most likely to be hit, with the video device. Hope that helps.

Do you have ANY idea how you fixed it?

And for all of those 'smart' people blaming the GPU, it's due to the latest video driver. I bet it's ATI, as I had the same problem with my ATI card. I found NO solution except reverting my Video Driver though, which is an update from 2 years ago. My games run slower now, obviously due to the outdated graphics driver, so I'd like to know the fix for this, please.

Any hardware update or buying action is NOT needed. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is a 2006 game, that should perfectly in PCs/laptops that are above the 2004 era. Please, do the steps requested by Towncivilian if you want to at least give it a try.

Anything i did is clean it inside, reinstall the drivers with Driver Genius Professional.

Never trust in those programs. I have bad experiences using them, though I'm not telling you to not to use those (however, it is always better to install your drivers manually).