Trows

Show us Your Picture

True is Jason Mews?

I didn't know we had someone famous in here, wow. Hey man I loved you in Jay and Silent Bob strikes back, and Clerks. Good luck with your addiction you are in our prayers.

dogma_story.jpg

True is the biggest Vice City fan ever. Look over his right shoulder at the Tommy Vercetti shirt hanging in the back.

me02.jpg

Never get any sleep.

True is Jason Mews?

I didn't know we had someone famous in here, wow. Hey man I loved you in Jay and Silent Bob strikes back, and Clerks. Good luck with your addiction you are in our prayers.

dogma_story.jpg

AHA, nice. Actually, when I am not so exhausted I do kinda look like the person in that picture... ;)

You look like shit... no you look like whatever shit detoriates into! :P

You didn't need to tell me. This is known fact.

say it with me man, SUNLIGHT! :)

SUNGLIGHT! :) ...now, what is it?

True is the biggest Vice City fan ever. Look over his right shoulder at the Tommy Vercetti shirt hanging in the back.
me02.jpg

Never get any sleep.

AHAH! I'll take a picture of it ASAP! Forgot my camera at work... :P (I take it with me everywhere, but lately I have been forgetting it places)

Ok this is the best I could do. Robpol looks like Tom Skerritt. Can't wait for your server to come back Rob, I hope you shook the DBags off.

skerritt.jpg

Howabout that guy mixed WITH burt reynolds?

Phil, it is indeed very cool...

How old are you phil? 9?

must.....not.....grow......up
i dont wanna grow up.i want a cabbage patch kid

Alright I was inspired to post my photo after I saw how brave Trows, True and Robpol are. But I wasn't just taking my pic. This is the last professional photo I had done.

wavemullet.jpg

Alright I was inspired to post my photo after I saw how brave Trows, True and Robpol are. But I wasn't just taking my pic. This is the last professional photo I had done.

wavemullet.jpg

lol thats pretty obvious thats not u since if u look at the link, http://nerdysouth.com/images/mullets/wavemullet.jpg

u get the picture ;)