MTA Crashes

golferzgolf

Question

22 answers to this question

Hi, I have tried several times with both one click and vuse torrent to download the game but I still get problems one click sits there trying to connect, vuse says it is not a torrent and stops. Maybe I am missing something obvious but I need more help.

Peter

You might want to make sure GTASA runs properly by itself. I've never had any significant crashing and can't really help, but have you tried basic stuff like compatibility mode? Also, I'm sure you'll be able to find some information via Google.

This is not an attempt at Piracy I was given an address for this download in a private email thro this forum... I assume that whoever sent it was an employee or representative of the forum. I merely asked for assistance in running this program. If there is any more suggested abuse I will not bother and find one that does work.

Peter

This is not an attempt at Piracy I was given an address for this download in a private email thro this forum... I assume that whoever sent it was an employee or representative of the forum. I merely asked for assistance in running this program. If there is any more suggested abuse I will not bother and find one that does work.

Peter

Downloading games without paying for them is piracy, did not you know? We don't help with piracy.

The solution for your problem: Re-install the game.

Definitely not an employee or a representative! And using the forums (even PMs) for illegal activity would be very stupid. If we encounter things that blatantly break laws, we are forced to deal with them.

No more piracy discussions, please.