C++, Java, Perl, PHP, Flash ActionScript, JavaScript.......

Guest ThePCNerd

Can you code in all of those languages?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Can you code in all of those languages?

• All
    • Some
    • None

I basically do every recent language and i have been doing them since i was 7. My age is 16 and I would like to program for multi-theft auto. I can do specifications, but i am not very well at it. I am more of a coder/solution type of guy. If you want me please email me...

Mail The PC Nerd(Brent)

oh yea forgot about mysql and now that i think of it, oracle(i dont really think of it as a language)

And to the person who said they know more, one question, why? What I know is abssically all you need to know except for database applications like oracle and mysql which arent languages. Also if you really want to put the crap in there, VB6, VBNet, B, and TI-B.

Please tell me what those other languages are please i might just go outu and learn them as well.

To the person who said they had their fifth website-

I am on my 6th and 7th planned to be up some time around the next few weeks. They are goign to using a similar design so really im not doing two more like 1 and a quarter. PS:Stay out of florida for customers!!!

To the MTA Team:

I understand i did look at the team and saw how many there were but i thought i would try. I wanted to because this is my favorite type of work, gmae development and i had been following the project for a while.

Ehrmm.... i could easily make 100 websites.... it depends on the contents of the sites - not the number of sites :roll:

Well my main programming/scripting languages are VB, PHP, ASP - eventhough i can read&understand most (incl. assmebly 8) ) i can't program in those :cry:

PcNerd, Delphi is a compiler for a language called Pascal. As far as I know, Pascal is more than a little off colour, although some companies still use it. It is supposed to be the programming language that's closest to English, hecnce makingit one of the hardest languages to master.

Oh, and no, I'm Florida's customer. My server is located in a datacenter in Florida. I make websites for myelf, I want to start a good community.

Cheers!

Can program in:

- (Commodore 64) BASIC :D

- HTML

- XHTML

- XML

- Visual Basic 6 (Learning @ the moment...)

- Flash 4 ActionScript

- WinAmp3 WASABI

- PHP (Read only...)

Normal Languages:

- Dutch (Main language)

- English

- Deutsch/German (A little bit and learning...)

- François/French (A little bit and learning...)

And I am only 14 years old :P The Youngest @ the moment here.. :D

• MTA Team

asm is a language that is amost never used for real world applications. It takes about 3 pages of code to get "Hello World" on screen. In basic it takes only one line.

C and C++ are the best compromise for a coding language.

And the basic languages are verry easy but are also limited. but they are good for fast writing a simple app

And to the person who said they know more, one question, why? What I know is abssically all you need to know except for database applications like oracle and mysql which arent languages. Also if you really want to put the crap in there, VB6, VBNet, B, and TI-B.

when you're looking for a job alot of times you need to be knowledgeable in several different languages. when it comes to meeting the needs of your clientele and their request, your language of choice doesn't really matter.

asm is a language that is amost never used for real world applications. It takes about 3 pages of code to get "Hello World" on screen. In basic it takes only one line.

Yes blokker asm is bad like that really it's not very useful to code applications in and it's not user friendly at all. Zsnes (coded in asm/c++) and that is why it is so fast. It's also really good for debugging other programs in and making packet senders plus all the other neat stuff you can do with it.