Resource not found ?

Jake97

I added the resources into the ACL and MTASERVER.config the resources : gate-system , map-system

but when i try to refresh it in game it says " resource not found " and they are in there i have checked like 10 times. Is there anywhere else where i need to add the resources into ?

Make sure it's in the server's resources folder not the client. Resources may have errors and therefore won't load and this is the message you will see if you'll try to run a resource which failed to load. Type in the server's console "info gate-system" to get more information about gate-system resource.

Make sure it's in the server's resources folder not the client. Resources may have errors and therefore won't load and this is the message you will see if you'll try to run a resource which failed to load. Type in the server's console "info gate-system" to get more information about gate-system resource.

says its cant find it but im looking at it right now. Its in the resources folder. :/

Not sure, i remember there was problem with delux-host that when you upload any resource you need to give him permission 777

you may have the same problem with your host, try to give the resource permission 777.

Not sure, i remember there was problem with delux-host that when you upload any resource you need to give him permission 777

you may have the same problem with your host, try to give the resource permission 777.

Ssorry i do not understand. How do i give permission 777 ?

Ssorry i do not understand. How do i give permission 777 ?

http://www.stadtaus.com/en/tutorials/ch ... ssions.php

http://www.phpjunkyard.com/tutorials/ft ... torial.php

done that. Nothing changed :/

looking at ur pics, it looks like those arent the server files.

maybe if u got a host now, you've uploaded them to the wrong place.

server resources need to go in: \MTA San Andreas 1.3\server\mods\deathmatch\resources

downloaded client resources will be in: \MTA San Andreas 1.3\mods\deathmatch\resources

notice how yours doesnt have 'server' in the address bar.