vps server but not ownercontact

hello

i am renting a vps server from this https://www.serverffs.com website

to restart the server it normal takes 10 sec to 10 mins max ( never had max )

an hour ago my server crashed somehow, and still i cant connect to the vps with putty or winscp, so i'm not able to start the server

when i login on https://www.serverffs.com everything seems ok, when restarting the server shows an "offline icon" and very short after its back green "online"

no info about maintaince or other stuff that could refer to the delay..

so i started to search on the website for some contact info, like a help section or email for questions, nothing, maybe anybody have experience with this website?

alo in the emails from them, the only email i find is no-reply@.....

Not that I'm accusing them of dicking with MTA servers on purpose, but ServerFFS is intimately connected with SA:MP.

I guess money's money, though, so it's probably a real problem on their side. Contact support or wait it out.

Not that I'm accusing them of dicking with MTA servers on purpose, but ServerFFS is intimately connected with SA:MP.

I guess money's money, though, so it's probably a real problem on their side. Contact support or wait it out.

well thats the problem, i dont know where to contact the support..

the only thing i found at their website is a street adress in holland, when i looked up that adress on google it brougbnt me to a company from holland that sells servers and webhosting and stuff like that, but not serverffs themself..

when i called to the 24/7 service, they never heard of serverffs, they gave me an number of an other company that they own who rent game servers like on ffs, i called them, and they got mad at me for calling the wrong people lol

when i searched further on google i found an other number to call, wich said it was a support of ffs, but actually it was somebody i woke up mliddle in the night, who had no idea of what was going on lol

its dumb that i cant get to my files now, thats its down i dont care i could host it somewhere alse then if it wont get back to normal

lucky i got a backup of a few days ago, but i worked a lot on the scripts in these days, ghoo :(