My Sincere Apology

(First: Sorry if this shouldn't be here, it just made more sense here :roll:)

My fellow players, I want to begin by saying I am deeply sorry if you we're a dedicated player on our MTA server "xUltimateGaming" or "Critical Gaming", I do once again apologize for closing them both down numerous times suddenly and never holding my end of the bargain by bringing it back with the updates as promised.

I am proud to say I am opening a new server for all of you who were apart of it before, this time it will be better! I am not here to say nor will I ever say my server is/will be better then others, it's all user opinion. I hope anyone who played on it before is willing to give me another shot at a server, I promise it will stick around here and has dedicated scripters. :)

The server is currently under development and we expect to have it lunched by August, although no actual ETA is given please do not hold us to this.

Regards,

Chris Canfield

lmao don't start again.Its like 100th time you are starting your server? hahahahaha grow up

from your other posts i can see you dont even know scripting so give players a break from your stupid servers

Alright, I'll accept that. In the past yes I did know nearly nothing about scripting, but I am here to take another chance upon the MTA community. I have recently purchased the LUA Second Edition, have been reading the wiki numerous times and I have been going in full-development with my new server, I am truly staying dedicated. :)

@Daniel, no need to interfere sexy!

Can you please stop trolling he's a guy that has been in Multi-Theft Auto a long time you've not been in it for long have you so give the guy a break you're a noob according to you're current stats so go and get a life mhm?

I am Noob, YES! .I really don't want to be a pro in gaming world, games should be played for fun for couple of hours.You should stop crying here,

Can you please stop trolling he's a guy that has been in Multi-Theft Auto a long time you've not been in it for long have you so give the guy a break you're a noob according to you're current stats so go and get a life mhm?

I am Noob, YES! .I really don't want to be a pro in gaming world, games should be played for fun for couple of hours.You should stop crying here,

Well I wouldn't call you a noob as I know nothing about you, but it all depends on your views and thoughts of a `pro` gaming world.

Alright, stop it please and don't turn it to a flame topic

and Chris have great scripting skills and xUltimate was a succesful project...so give him a chance for a 2nd server..

Well thanks Samer, but I have to agree when it was xUltimate I was not that great of a scripter, I might say I have learned a lot over the past few days and have grown accustom to LUA quite nicely.

and Chris have great scripting skills and xUltimate was a succesful project...so give him a chance for a 2nd server..

who are you to judge that? i questioned his scripting skills because he asked a simple question about how to enable login in mysql ... in scripting section.So he doesnt know any scripting.

who are you to judge that? i questioned his scripting skills because he asked a simple question about how to enable login in mysql ... in scripting section.So he doesnt know any scripting.

Damn, grow up bitch.

You don't even know how to script properly so don't complain about others.

Hey xUltimate/Chris/Rockstar? not sure about the last name and don't know if you remember me. Anyways good luck with your server and i wish you the best with this new project, also i think everyone should just ignore rolling11 he's just some poor lonely kid who has nothing better to do.

Hey xUltimate/Chris/Rockstar? not sure about the last name and don't know if you remember me. Anyways good luck with your server and i wish you the best with this new project, also i think everyone should just ignore rolling11 he's just some poor lonely kid who has nothing better to do.

Are kidding me Liam! Of course I remember you! You need to add me on Skype, I rarely get on Facebook or anything anymore.

Thanks so much by the way! Take care.

Regards,

Chris Canfield