stealing & hacking servers issue

Hello everyone.

there's a many of hackers of servers and thieves of scripts by the host with { Back up button }

so

i want the pure solution of this issue .. if someone stole my scripts and by the host , is there any code blocks what he theft ?

[ fileDelete ]

or something ?

if i make my host un-backup .. let's suppose if something happened and all my scripts was deleted or all gone

how do i back it up again ? .. no-way , back up , or let someone steal your scripts

i want the necessary precautions of this issue for me and for all !!

You could make a server name check/something that your server has that others don't have and if it's not the same/does not exist it stops the server, then add it to the main file of the resource you want to protect.

Don't forget to compile the script then, otherwise there would be no need for that cuz everybody could delete that.

You could make a server name check/something that your server has that others don't have and if it's not the same/does not exist it stops the server, then add it to the main file of the resource you want to protect.

Don't forget to compile the script then, otherwise there would be no need for that cuz everybody could delete that.

compile script doesn't support .. if someone decompiled my script : |

If the host stole your scripts?...

You could try doing this dodgy 'encryption', but it can be easily reversed (it should confuse a few people though).

local code = "if getServerName() ~= \"Example Server Name\" then stopResource(resourceRoot) end" 
local result = "loadstring(" 
for i=1,#code do 
    result = result.."..string.char("..code:sub(i,i):byte()..")" 
end 
result = result..")()" 

You can then paste the result somewhere in your scripts.

You could try doing this dodgy 'encryption', but it can be easily reversed (it should confuse a few people though).

local code = "if getServerName() ~= \"Example Server Name\" then stopResource(resourceRoot) end" 
for i=1,#code do 
end 
result = result..")()" 

If the host stole your scripts?

This only happens if you choose a trash host.

for i=1,#code do 
end 
result = result..")()" 

You can then paste the result somewhere in your scripts

This won't help, everybody will can simply delete that unless they're too nabs.

Also, you forgot to mention that this code need rights to stop resources.

for i=1,#code do 
end 
result = result..")()" 

If the host stole your scripts?

This only happens if you choose a trash host.

for i=1,#code do 
end 
result = result..")()" 

You can then paste the result somewhere in your scripts

This won't help, everybody will can simply delete that unless they're too nabs.

Also, you forgot to mention that this code need rights to stop resources.

No Anderl it's not a dirty host, the host's member is the dirty. someone stole my script and i just saw it on another server and he accused me that me who stole his script :x

so i wondering if is there any protection LUA codes

I discovered that, if you put this function https://wiki.multitheftauto.com/wiki/DxDrawColorText inside your script (client) will make it impossible decompiled.

i never knew that :/

anyways, teteomar, Did you check out MTA's Config Feature?

There is another way instead of keeping your resources on the same hosting,

you could put all your resources on a Webhosting then direct the httpdownloadurl to the site url, or the folder with your resources in it.