I have finally got my server about ready to host games without me keeping too much of an eye on it.

It can host for you right now but please email me before hand as am still going through couple of things eg the SMTP server needs some attention, this am working on. Anyway I provide fast reliable service which is very cheap. The dedi has 4GB of RAM and can be upgraded if required so for there is no need for extra RAM, its running on a dual core CPU which is managing well. The bandwidth is 100Mb/s and has no limit of usage. MYSQL can be supplied for free on demand but please allow time for it to be setup. The dedi will not except any orders if it reached its set max of servers this ensures the dedi will never take on more than it can handle.

What you get:-

full support regarding our side not your scripts

FTP account, can use windows explorer or FIleZiller makes no difference which method you use

Control panel

Please follow the link if interested:- http://britishgamehosting.co.uk/panel

You can contact me on [email protected]

Add me and we'll have a chat and please feel free to ask any questions.

You can also check out our testing servers this can be supplied on demand free of charge too, there is 1 currently being hosted if you wish to join and have a quick play around connect to 173.242.116.31:2004.

Any mods you wish to be tested on the server again please drop me a line.

PS all of your data and details is never given out to anyone, also other gang servers can be hosted for you depending on which game you want, please also note testing would be done to ensure the game is fully compatible.

If gonna be negative rude remarks please don't bother but if your interested i'll certainly give you as much time as required :D

EDIT: forgot to mention some of the prices:-

128 players for $8.96

200 players $14.00

300 players $17.50

400 players $21.00

there are higher slots if required.

Am also able to host games like MC etc. if you should require 1

Edited by Guest

Would be nice of you to include the specifications of the dedicated server and what the limit of servers is on this dedicated server.

This is so potential customers can see how crowded the dedi actually is.

Seeing as it is an amature host (Nothing wrong with amature host, most of them are just shit, since they are hosted by 15 year olds who just put way too many servers on 1 machine), it kinda says to people that it will be some overloaded dedi with too many servers hosted on it.

100Mbit/s is a nice speed, but not if it's shared with 20 other 100+ slot servers.

BTW, I'm not saying you are putting too many servers on the dedi, I have no way of knowing.

Alot of people just automaticly assume that amature hosts have too many servers on 1 machine which results in poor performance.

If you could show those people that you are not like most amature hosts, you could gain some customers.

Would be nice of you to include the specifications of the dedicated server and what the limit of servers is on this dedicated server.

This is so potential customers can see how crowded the dedi actually is.

Seeing as it is an amature host (Nothing wrong with amature host, most of them are just :~, since they are hosted by 15 year olds who just put way too many servers on 1 machine), it kinda says to people that it will be some overloaded dedi with too many servers hosted on it.

100Mbit/s is a nice speed, but not if it's shared with 20 other 100+ slot servers.

BTW, I'm not saying you are putting too many servers on the dedi, I have no way of knowing.

Alot of people just automaticly assume that amature hosts have too many servers on 1 machine which results in poor performance.

If you could show those people that you are not like most amature hosts, you could gain some customers.

No worries the server spec as follows CPU:-Intel CEleron® G530 2.40GHz *2 RAM: DDR3 4GB (can be upgraded if needed)

Master HHD:111GB another drive can be added if required. The system will only allow 20 servers max depending on how many slots each 1 has. If I ever manage to get that amount of servers I would get another dedi and add it to the ordering system, this would only take me 10 mins and 3 hours of updating the new added dedi. There is currently 4 MTA servers running on it. CPU usage avg 25% and ram usage is approx 2.03GB used out of 4GB again this can be upgraded to a good 8GB if this wouldn't be enough in the future like I said new dedi would be used for future MTA servers.

Hope this helps :D

PS am not 15, am a mature student in Computer Systems.

Celeron is not that good to host. It's better to get a Core i7 or Xeon.

I know am going for that for either my next dedi. Think it should do for that max mta servers I set.

Am kind of curious why ive not got many customers though, its cheapest than any ive come across so far :D

Advertising here is not enough. Also, is not everyone who is looking for host.

I know am going for that for either my next dedi. Think it should do for that max mta servers I set.

Am kind of curious why ive not got many customers though, its cheapest than any ive come across so far :D

Website looks unprofessional, I suggest polishing it.

Also, putting 20 servers (Each with ATLEAST 128 slots) on a 2.4 Ghz celerion dual core :o

I already feel sorry for that machine.

I remember we used to host SAUR on a 2.3 Ghz AMD dual core, Just 1 server, and with 100 players ingame, it was already struggling a bit with CPU usage of 30%..... Imagen 20 servers with 128 players+ .... total lag fest.

Also, 4 GB of ram (Lets say 8 GB ram)

8 GB / 20 = 400 MB ram.

400 MB ram is not much for a server with 128+ players.

Servers are probably still good and fast now with only 4 servers, but when 20 servers go on that machine...

It will turn into a giant lag fest :confused2:

Website looks unprofessional, I suggest polishing it.

Also, putting 20 servers (Each with ATLEAST 128 slots) on a 2.4 Ghz celerion dual core :o

I already feel sorry for that machine.

I remember we used to host SAUR on a 2.3 Ghz AMD dual core, Just 1 server, and with 100 players ingame, it was already struggling a bit with CPU usage of 30%..... Imagen 20 servers with 128 players+ .... total lag fest.

Also, 4 GB of ram (Lets say 8 GB ram)

8 GB / 20 = 400 MB ram.

400 MB ram is not much for a server with 128+ players.

Servers are probably still good and fast now with only 4 servers, but when 20 servers go on that machine...

It will turn into a giant lag fest :confused2:

I will sort out the issues if they ever arise and I can reduce the limit of max servers again its not just for example MAX servers its also how many slots each of them have. Unprofessional?

I will sort out the issues if they ever arise and I can reduce the limit of max servers again its not just for example MAX servers its also how many slots each of them have. Unprofessional?

It's true, the website is a BIT unprofessional.

Also, the machine is using Windows, right?

Yes is using Windows 2008, may I ask in what way does it look a bit unprofessional?

What do you suggest the best way for me to publish the website for ppl to get on board?

Yes is using Windows 2008, may I ask in what way does it look a bit unprofessional?

What do you suggest the best way for me to publish the website for ppl to get on board?

You can design a template for the website.. And also make some changes in the logo.

You can design a template for the website.. And also make some changes in the logo.

Like what?