Looking for a host for my server. Please read.

Im looking for a host. Good price. windows host not a linux , Please comment with your hosting things.

Hey Ive noticed you have posted twice of the same topic,

I will give you 128 slots, FTP, control panel, support, unlimited bandwidth, no limit storage (for ur game server(s) only), 1000Mb/s networking speed. This for just $8.96 per month You wouldn't find cheaper anywhere else :P

Im looking for a host. Good price. windows host not a linux , Please comment with your hosting things.

I will give you 128 slots, FTP, control panel, support, unlimited bandwidth, no limit storage (for ur game server(s) only), 1000Mb/s networking speed. This for just $8.96 per month You wouldn't find cheaper anywhere else :P

Linux or windows ? And whats ur website.

you're crazy, i not trust you

or this host will have problems or much lags,

a very small price for such services

you're crazy, i not trust you

or this host will have problems or much lags,

a very small price for such services

What cos its cheap??

1 of my current clients as posted his views on the forum he is renting an MC server from me and he doesn't complain about lag.

The fact of the matter is I do not want to over profit from renting MTA servers out plan and simple since you have never rented from me your not in a position to make such a comment "much lags".

PS I provide test servers for people to try out before they tent.