||North American||Roleplay|| [Coming Soon]

nwmafia

This is nwmafia, I am creating a new Roleplay Server called ||North American||Roleplay||. I am using Basic Roleplay Scripts (Credits to Socialz) along with various other scripts.

I'm making this server so players can merge together and have some fun roleplaying... I'm not making this server to get "power" or anything along those lines. But don't overstep my boundaries, because no one likes a cheater, thief or just a straight up a**hole.

I AM LOOKING FOR A SCRIPTER, OR SCRIPTERS. PM IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.

In this server there is.

Basic Roleplay commands:

/me

/do

/mymoney

/b

/ooc

[many more]

Factions:

State Police Department.

Los Santos Police Department.

Los Santos Medical Department

Los Santos Fire Department

Los Santos News

Los Santos Bussing Company

Los Santos Taxi Company

Los Santos Hex Company

[more to come]

House System:

You can buy a house, and enter a passcode to enter the house. And you can even sell the house for half the price you bought

it for, if you decide later on that you don't want it.

Shops:

Pizza Stack

Cafe

Electronics

Restaurants

Weapons

Clothing /Skins

[more to come]

Business System:

There will be various business's for sale. You can buy them and you will get paid either by the minute, hour, or day. And You can sell the business later for whatever price you feel is appropriate.

Gas Stations:

There will be various gas stations planted through out the map to fill up your car's fuel tank.

Vehicle System:

You will be able to buy a vehicle. Press F5 on the keyboard, and a window will appear, you will be able to select these following options: Spawn [You may only spawn your vehicle once per login], Engine [Turns the vehicle on/off], Lock [Locks/Unlocks your vehicle], Lights [Turns your vehicle's headlights on/off]

Forum:

There will be a website where you can discuss,apply for factions, etc. [Not Completed Yet]

Toll Booths

There is a number off toll booths leading from city to city. You will drive into a marker, a window will appear asking you to pay the toll booth fees. When you pay, the gate will open.

Pay n Spray

There are multiple Pay n Spray's around San Andreas that will allow you to repair your vehicles. The amount it costs to repair your vehicle depends on how much damage has been done to your vehicle.

[Many more things to come]

Vehicle System Image:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/195/56206691.jpg/

Edited by Guest

I know that the spawn may sound cheap. But once you spawn your car, a message will appear in the chat box saying "You may only spawn your vehicle once per login, If you're caught violating these rules you may be admin jailed." So if they spawn their car twice in login (Which I call this Multi Car Spawn) they will be admin jailed.

I kinda like the idea of when the player leaves the server the vehicle is "impounded" and they can go to an impound to get it out, That's how we have the vehicle system in our server but that's just an idea, good luck with your server nwmafia and i respect that you didn't use vG scripts.