Callum

Project Redivivus - Development

Well if you need webspace, svn or whatever, just look me up, but I assume that Callum has all that ready anyways if you need it?

Actually, VRocker was nice enough to host it after Callum ran into some technical issues, but thank you very much for offering assistance. It's very nice to see that people are genuinely interested in seeing things progress. :D

Thank you Brophy. :)

Will nightlies be set back up soon?

Uh, some day! I would do them more often but I have just started Sixth Form - you should join the IRC channel for more information.

Will nightlies be set back up soon?

We're trying to get more out, but we're hitting some issues with the CRC system. We have to change it to something a bit more friendly for the open-sourcing process, and it's becoming a giant pain for the Nightly system too. We haven't decided what to do at this point regarding it, which is why more nightlies haven't been released yet.

Only if you promise I won't get hounded by the all the fans!

Impossible! :greenjumpers:

The wiki is now online and can be found here.

It seems, your wiki is being loaded with loads of spam :o

No need to apologise, I've been through it myself, just giving you a heads up :P

Lol thanks Brophy. I'm going to try to get it tonight if I can get some annoying people in my household to back off. :P

lol, it's ok SugarD-x , I know how you feel, but really, my family says make some money for what I'm doing or dont go on the computer :( so, that's why I've been looking for some jobs, anyways, I know how you feel.

The last week or so I've been in the middle of preparing to move, so nothing yet from my end. After I hopefully get moved and get internet at my new place within another week or so, I'll rally the troops and get things progressing again. :)