2Faggio 2Furrious

So what did u think of it?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. So what did u think of it?

• Awsome
    • Good
    • ok
    • bad

im gonna be honest dude, i didn't like it. I liked the song and the editing, but most of the stunts just werent big enough. i know that this is a faggio we're talkin about, but gaps just dont cut it :(

some other people might like the movie, but i unfortunately didn't, there wuz only 1 good trick i liked, the mini grind :P

There was some cool stuff, like the big spin from the Moist Palm sign, and a few wallrides. But most of the video was just plain jumps, which most of players can pull off by just going onto a bump or something. :(

The video was very good quality, even with three minutes in only 15 megs. O_o

Curly: You do not seem to understand the point of this video. Almost every stunt video is based on a PCJ or a fast car and therefore RMM342 made a video with only the faggio because he wanted to do something else

NosGoth: It's nice with comments but if they aren't at least a bit constructive you could keep them yo yourself, at least that's what I think. Try to tell him why the video was bad so he can do it better next time.

I don't have any comments about the video right now since im having problems whit downloading it si 'll try again tomorrow.

I thought it was alright... you could do with some better stunts with the faggio (like jumping it from the blown up building). Make it go high, find a way to make it go faster than normal (without cheating), try to do something that would be an extreme challenge to the average player. You could also try to make the video quality a bit better, but that doesn't matter too much. In all I thought it was a good idea to try something different by making a vid of the faggio.

Ok now i've downloaded it and here are the comments:

To be honest this movie wasn't very good. The stunts dioesn't look exactly diffciult to perform (e.g. driving straight and press stoppie before landing). The editing could've been alot better if you would've made the clips a little shorter, I don't want to see you catching up speed I want to see the stunts.

Although it can be used sometimes if you're trying to sync the video with the music but here I doubt that was the thought about it.

Try to not rush yourself when making a video, take time with planning and performing the stunts and just don't stunt because you feel like you've to. I know there can be alot of excitement involved when making a movie but this is the most common mistake that's done by video makers, take it easy and have some patience with it instead.

dude, just work on synching the music and special effects, it can make ne movie look wikid according to the polls i put out like a few months ago! I did like the grind, but leave the faggio stunts to me dude, im still workin on it, but u will see it dude.

l8er man - - - - - HAPPY STUNTING - - - - - - Andyroososoft