Cheap hosting

Hey,

I am in the process of setting up a dedi server to host game servers,

My aim to make my prices cheap as possible while providing good services.

Should be online within the next week or so.

If your still looking by all means drop me a line :D

PS: I will provide control panel ,start/stop etc. FTP system which will provide you with an FTP link which you can paste into a windows explorer window, you then can drop & drop your files. Removes the need of third party software such as FileZiler etc.

If you are interested in renting other games please drop me a line and I'll at least look into it and see if am able to host it for you or not.

The dedicated server ofcourse.

Well if your not interested why are you asking?

if your host yourself then why ask?

I don't think its your business to know specs and cost etc. NO business has to disclose these but for arguments sake I tell you,

Dedi has got 100 Mb/s connection, duo core CPU and enough RAM to manage MTA servers if at any time I feel I have to upgrade the dedi I will do its already running MTA servers and the odd MC-Bukkit and no lag etc.

PS am using Win 2008 enterprise.

Pretty sure he is going to fail because of that response. Yet another noob hoster.

He is not a "noob hoster", I myself the "test server" of his hosting and I even had less ping than almost every other server.

Thanks man that test did was mad didn't think we could have that many bots/zombies lol.

Hope to have it ready to host real soon xD

PS guys I wouldn't allow the server to host more than it can handle I can set a limit prevent it from happening which will stop anyone making an order once its reached its limit.

A lot of hosters ive came across in the past provides far too much lag and poor services.

I promise a cheap service as I don't want to over charge like a lot of hosters seem to do.

If anyone wants to test np let me know and i'll hook you up a server for you to try out and thank you guys for your in put.

Pretty sure he is going to fail because of that response. Yet another noob hoster.

Cos of my response?

No its true a business does not have to provide their clients regarding any overheads and what they rent or own they only need to show what comes with their services and they must maintain what they promise if not they must do something about it which could mean discounts etc. as compaction.

I am willing to provide demo servers so you can test for yourself

True story.

Also, does it has any protection?

Fail why?

Yes I have SSH enabled xD

I think you understand wrong. My "True story" was that I didn't agree :/

Anyway, about protection:

lol What does SSH has to be with protection? .__.

I'm talking about protection against DDoS, DoS, ....

Also, does it has any protection?

Fail why?

Yes I have SSH enabled xD

I think you understand wrong. My "True story" was that I didn't agree :/

Anyway, about protection:

lol What does SSH has to be with protection? .__.

I'm talking about protection against DDoS, DoS, ....

Ok no problem SSH

Secure Shell is very helpful and thought you was referring to it or something like it, but regarding DDoS am still yet to implement/get a service on the dedi for this. I am also going to have a service from MaxMind to help protect the system.

Thank you for your concern :D

He is not a "noob hoster", I myself the "test server" of his hosting and I even had less ping than almost every other server.

Every person who knows the way around a computer can install a server. The ping only relies on your location to the host and the hosts connection.

You have no idea how his specs are and so on..

But, good luck to OP

Every person who knows the way around a computer can install a server. The ping only relies on your location to the host and the hosts connection.

You have no idea how his specs are and so on..

But, good luck to OP

Ping is also how well the computer/server is operating if for example the connection is good and computer A and computer B are within the same city but however 1 of the computers are busy then the ping will go up other than that you are right.

When you rent services do you know of their specs? every time i asked what connection they have got they say the fastest rofl. My dedi has got 4GB Ram and Duo core CPU, 100 Mb/s connection, again if server requires upgrading of course I'll do so. what what is OP?

edit: there is a difference between a home computer and a server, am not hosting from a home computer lol.

• 2 weeks later...
Specs are required because server owners need to know whether your hosting can manage their server. Remember, solidsnake, the host was probably running that one server only, hence the minor lag.

Can you prove it was only 1 server running at the time?

it was more than that lol and minor lag? what lag and we were testing by trying how many zombies, peds etc can be used before it starts lagging.

I have also posted the specs of the server, and ofc it can handle their server its MTA lol not as if its MC.