Meta.xml error II

there isnt a server file in the resource lol so how can i fix this?

there no server file :o

you steal it?

Post your client script here.

if you read the error you will know that the client side trigger to server side

but it look like there aren't any server file

i think he has steal the script client side and he try to make the meta for it, that why he was looking for meta generator

viewtopic.php?f=91&t=44834

he side: i download a resource and it doesnt come with this file

i think he got the resource when he join a server.

and you can see his post

if you read the error you will know that the client side trigger to server side

but it look like there aren't any server file

i think he has steal the script client side and he try to make the meta for it, that why he was looking for meta generator

viewtopic.php?f=91&t=44834

he side: i download a resource and it doesnt come with this file

i think he got the resource when he join a server.

and you can see his post

Tapl the reason why i was looking for a meta generator its for im looking for Aspect 1.0.3 for my server and a friend of me found it and he pass me the resource via msn BUT the resource doesnt come with meta.xml and server side so i create the meta but the server i dont know how to create it thats why im asking here

Heres the client : http://pastebin.com/ayF3vTzA i cant put it in Lua tags the file has much characters

I checked your meta.xml. It's a long file containing only a few client-side script. If you want to steal someone's script then do it but we're not here to help you steal. If the resource is not available publicly then it's not to be used on your server. For such big gamemode like this you will need long server-side scripts which you're not going to write due to your current skills set. Learn Lua and make your own gamemode.

Lets face it, if we'll help you fix this error you will come here again asking to fix another error because there will be more events triggered and more server-side scripts and lots of lines of code. If you downloaded a resource it should have meta.xml if it doesn't have a meta.xml then either you have only client-side scripts/files (which you download when joining server which runs this gamemode) or author has forgotten to put it inside .zip (which is very not likely to be the case).