...So nobody has managed to take my user position.

12p

Hell, I haven't been active in a long time and yet nobody manages to beat my postcount and take my position as poster.

This forum needs moar activity, ya'know.

However, how have you been, guys?

Anything in particular you could tell me about news?

You mean your position as spammer? then no I think.

Hipocrit. I could mess around joking about your lack of social life then.

xD, everything's good,

When is MTA 1.3.1 expected?

I would like to know that. The actual version looks pretty good.

Checking the Servers forum by 5 seconds. There are still lots of crazy people in the RP community...

Edited by Guest

Well, some people like RP, and I think that's where MTA gets it's rep from.(My opinion)

People like shits, not RP, what they call "RP" are just bugged copys of other gamemodes.

I don't know what RP/RPG has to be so funny. It's just a piece of shit where you do jobs and those shits. Then the server get hacked and owners( nab ones ) come to MTASA Forums and post some shitty conversation about the guy who DDosed the server and some time after topic get closed...

Well, some people like RP, and I think that's where MTA gets it's rep from.(My opinion)

People like :~, not RP, what they call "RP" are just bugged copys of other gamemodes.

I don't know what RP/RPG has to be so funny. It's just a piece of :~ where you do jobs and those :~. Then the server get hacked and owners( nab ones ) come to MTASA Forums and post some :~ conversation about the guy who DDosed the server and some time after topic get closed...

When the community is a bunch of assholes like that one you described, RP is never enjoyable.

Otherwise, it becomes something cool when right done (e.g. SAUR).