P.L.A.S.T.A - Pleasant Light Amusing Special Thread Addicts

Si|ent

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm - and why hasnt anyone locked what is quite possibly, the most irrelevant topic on the whole forums? - that includes the blast thread, at least that serves a purpose, this gang doesnt even exist =p

anyway, nothing wrong with santana's g'tar skillz, yah the music is shite, but he can play

I come back to find 3 pages of spam in whats suposed to be 'pleasant light amusing' thread? When ive imbibed enough coffee and tobacco i shall now have to spend 10 minutes trimming off the fat.

Dont do it again!

lol well at least it was pleasant light amusing spam

• 2 weeks later...

In his capacity as a comedian on "You Bet Your Life" Groucho Marx interviewed many of the show's participants. He once interviewed a certain Mrs Story, who claimed to have given birth to twenty-two children. "I love my husband," she said by way of explanation. "I like my cigar, too," Groucho replied, "but I take it out once in a while."

ah now that's light and amusing eh?

• 3 weeks later...

bah - the only reason im NOT locking this is cause its bump's little 'too good for blasta' joke - and its funny

let it die, if any of you pull it again i nuke posts (as i have already done to a few of you =P)

[edit] Actually... ***Thread Closed*** <-- until bump wants to re-open it =P

• 3 weeks later...
CLEAR!!!!!!

shock.gif

flatline.gif

Ok, Plasta is back go ahead and post in here again

Plasta on Page 2!!!!!

I won't stand for it...

Get back at it but no flaming or being lame or lazy

IF it isn't clever then it belongs in Blasta this is for good plesant amusing light posts but not in that order...