P.L.A.S.T.A - Pleasant Light Amusing Special Thread Addicts

Si|ent

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If all goes well I should get mod status sooner since I joined earlier (with hope) then I can do something abusive of my powers to make fun of you first :lol:

Yeah you were gangleader first

You busted 1000 first

You got in Blasta first

umm

wait a tick no you didn't :lol:

ah true, BUT

my post counts higher now

I'm in blasta now

I have the only gang thats undefeated

So that makes up for it :P

Who beat ULK?

and KFC was just a wee little baby when we had our first grudge match

oh wait

didn't you just talk about living in the past?

Wanna Fight KFC tonight

And one of your gangs VCA lost to KFC

owned

Who also lost to ULK about 3 times? (I recall reading at least 2 losses from the ULK site)

oh wait, thats the past too

and who cares?

No, I tried to once and you guys didn't even bother to get your shit together

That was a practice, not a match

pwned.

heh ransom can only claim his "gang" is undefeated in "official" matches, as the only match hes had since the split (against us) he lost 2-0

we however havent lost a match official, unofficial, or anything in between

owned :)

i dont really care about it, i just thought id post this for the +1 baby w00t

bah you guys post to fast

ransom it was only 2 losses, and niether of the matches were "official" to my knowledge. were we counting that grudge match as official :?

No it only counts if you win

dummy

Tonight then? Spin the gang wheel whatever gang your in it lands on get them together and fight KFC.

...said the loser.

Anyways, if its VCA sure, but thats my only gang. I'm not gonna organize a VCP vs. KFC match if you can't even get your members organized.

heh ransom can only claim his "gang" is undefeated in "official" matches, as the only match hes had since the split (against us) he lost 2-0

we however havent lost a match official, unofficial, or anything in between

owned :)

i dont really care about it, i just thought id post this for the +1 baby w00t

That wasn't a match either, we're still undefeated no matter how you look at it. pwned.

ransom if you wanna brag about ur "undefeated status" then by all means, lets have a ulk vs vcp match ASAP. or wait, your not "ready" whats the point in bragging about u being undefeated if you cant defend the title (For the last friggin 2 months).

OWNED :)

w00t +1 again, keep posting ransom this is doing wonders for my post count =)

ransom if you wanna brag about ur "undefeated status" then by all means, lets have a ulk vs vcp match ASAP. or wait, your not "ready" whats the point in bragging about u being undefeated if you cant defend the title (For the last friggin 2 months).

Again you say I'm trying to brag when all I was doing was arguing with KFG since hes thinking hes got me owned with his stupid arguement. You just busted in here talking crap, so go away.

Its not bragging, its merely a point. I know it hurts you since you gotta be #1 everything, but we're undefeated until you fight us. Then you can get your precious #1.

btw, enough saying owned and pwned, its pretty fucking pointless.

Again you say I'm trying to brag when all I was doing was arguing with KFG since hes thinking hes got me owned with his stupid arguement. You just busted in here talking crap, so go away.

Its not bragging, its merely a point. I know it hurts you since you gotta be #1 everything, but we're undefeated until you fight us. Then you can get your precious #1.

btw, enough saying owned and pwned, its pretty :o pointless.

Partyed :bday:

haha ransom we dont have to defeat u, u defeated urself when u said that you cant have a match with ulk right now cuz u know you would lose, if you wanna keep going with this issue ransom then youd better be ready to defend ur little "record," because a record isnt shit if you cant defend it, and thats all that im going to say about that.

p.s. thanks for saying im number one at everything, it soothes my soul to learn that u think so :)

alright i wont say owned, how about

partyd instead :)

bah, more spam :roll:

oh well I'm done fighting here, this is pretty pointless if hes gonna argue about something for no reason.

p.s. I beat you at that destruction derby and you wouldn't believe how many people were glad I popped that ballon sized head of yours. I never got to the 1 vs. 1 so I don't truly consider you the best.

Edited by Guest