P.L.A.S.T.A - Pleasant Light Amusing Special Thread Addicts

Si|ent

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's come to my attention that some gangs are going leaderless deliberately, I'd just like to say that as from this post P.L.A.S.T.A is too. And we were/are the first!

Any other gang doing it is obviously blatantly copying us, and as our most-important-person-who-is-not-a-leader-cos-we-have-no-leaders I wont stand for it.

And TURBOB please stop begging me to join, I'm sure you are a fine chap and a decent player, but you aren't suitable, (It's the capitals, I'm scared of built up areas, (comes from living in a mining community, we build down)). Perhaps a lesser gang would make room for you?

• 4 weeks later...
sadly to say heres what really happened to kungfucat

album_pic.php?pic_id=113

that was the result of him saying he was better then me :)

...poor cat looks like he can't even breathe

It even looks like the cats crying for chrsits sake... how sad & sadistic can people get?

he just... screams... "Why doesn't anyone love me?"

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

p.s. Sorry to 56k users but I have to express my emotionalness when it come to cruelty to animals