P.L.A.S.T.A - Pleasant Light Amusing Special Thread Addicts

Si|ent

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nah thats just xerox, hes mad cuz i have a fan, so all of a sudden im big headed, and this is the wrong kind of posts etc. do i sense a bit of jealosy perhaps? comon xerox, im sure u have ur own fan hiding somewhere *snicker snicker* :P he just takes EVERYTHING to seriously, but dont worry xerox, i think i know a couple of your potential fans. Richard simmons posted an ad in a paper looking for someone like you. groucho is also right up ur ally, but unfortunently he never met u, so he died of a broken heart :cry:

This person is a WIERDO! How many girls do you know that make posts with aliens using gang signs?

She lives in Europe which is even worse! Shes not even an American asshole! Shes some kinda gangster alien believing weirdo from EUROPE!

ok... I'll leave you to figure out wtf I just said :P

thanks, Now if Mr.Bump chimes in I will have to blush :oops: ,

Just an observation. In the goodbye Iggy thread you said:

now this is a sorry site

Did you mean sight or were you talking about mtavc.com? j/k

I have been checking the mail and no Official BLASTA invite. Oh well, I will keep plugging away.

The funny thing, for me, about the Deathb fan was her verocity. She posted everywhere with aliens and big bold letters! To ignore that would be like ignoring a pink elephant in the room.

Sorry for the long post. And now another one of my favorites.

Sponges grow in the ocean. That just kills me. I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be if that didn't happen?1

footnote

1. Steven Wright

very nice quote!!!!

btw - i was never one for fan-boys/fan girls. problem is i got half the forum to deal with in that same way =) (blasta members excluded - you know why ;-P )

I have an entire room devoted to you. I know where you live.

Well there is nothing like funny quotes to revive a thread. And the following are nothing like funny quotes.

groucho.jpg

I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury

I have had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it

Well, art is art, isn't it? Still, on the other hand, water is water! And east is east and west is west and if you take cranberries and stew them like applesauce they taste much more like prunes than rhubarb does. Now, uh... Now you tell me what you know.

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception

Welcome to new members Jasper Carrot and Marvin the paranoid android, Marvin will be handling plasta's PR from now on.

Msg from Maarvin: I see. It was to be expected I suppose. Brain the size of a planet and you ask me to handle PR. I'll just sit in the corner and rust shall I?

Duh!? He's the new PR guy can't you read? :lol::lol:

I didn't know either. Thanks google!

marvin.jpg

From 'The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy' a UK TV series developed from the books - 'The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy' & 'The Restaurant at the End of the Universe' by Douglas Adams.

Marvin was built by the Sirius Cybernetics Corporation and advertised as "Your plastic pal that's fun to be with"; However having lived millions of years, he's become a little depressed! Quote "The best conversation I had was over forty million years ago............ And that was with a coffee machine."