Packer on the airport roof

Ale

Nice pics, (I really like, GF's Packer 3-some (dont go there with that joke))

Ok, here's a nice little challange...

BOTH Packers, Mr Whoopie, Security Van and since I know the BUS cant make the jump....

....the last vehicle will be.....FIRE TRUCK. (in honor of SM GameFreeks Elevator Jump).

Lets see how long it takes someone to do that one. MMWwhahahaha.

Nice pics, (I really like, GF's Packer 3-some (dont go there with that joke))

Ok, here's a nice little challange...

BOTH Packers, Mr Whoopie, Security Van and since I know the BUS cant make the jump....

....the last vehicle will be.....FIRE TRUCK. (in honor of SM GameFreeks Elevator Jump).

Lets see how long it takes someone to do that one. MMWwhahahaha.

That one won't never happen unless you edit the cars to go faster. Tried all of those but they are just way too heavy and they slow down too much when i reach the ramp.

Make a challenge that is possible without cheating please

I wanna beat gamefreek on something :)

That one won't never happen unless you edit the cars to go faster. Tried all of those but they are just way too heavy and they slow down too much when i reach the ramp.

Make a challenge that is possible without cheating please

I wanna beat gamefreek on something :)

mmmmmm dude aren't you the one who started this tread with the packer jump? Then you did 2 of them...so your saying that you edited the packer to make the jump? :cry: Say it aint so!

I case I read into your post the wrong way... :cyclops:

I think the Firetruck and Security Van and the same acceleration as the packer but not sure about the weight...I'll have to try it when I get home.

Mr. Whoppie on the other hand...thinking about it, you might be right, it has a low topend speed.

The packers can go up without tuning them, but there is no way the securicar, mr. whoopee or firetruck can. They are far too heavy, i even tried stacking a packer on the ramp and jumping that, didnt help. :P Come back and give us a real (real as in completeable without cheats) challenge, Chaoswolf. :)

-Wartech